Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheating...

dgmodel

the single person is not cheating. the person who is already in a relationship is.

the ass monster has spoken...

u r correct....but u must watch urself around single people who are careless enough to cheat on some1 thats in a relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!! means they have no respect for the relationship, and another thing is people that do stuff like that in my observation are always riddled with drama in their lives!!!!!!!!!!!! so if u want drama by all means hit that shit.....if ud like to avoid an uncomfortable situation have a little will power, and just say nooooo....or do like i did, and marry a chick who likes box just as much as I do!!!!!!!!!!!:aright::D

u r correct....but u must watch urself around single people who are careless enough to cheat on some1 thats in a relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!! means they have no respect for the relationship, and another thing is people that do stuff like that in my observation are always riddled with drama in their lives!!!!!!!!!!!! so if u want drama by all means hit that shit.....if ud like to avoid an uncomfortable situation have a little will power, and just say nooooo....or do like i did, and marry a chick who likes box just as much as I do!!!!!!!!!!!:aright::D

yeah, thats true...but what happens in the case where the person in the relationship doesn't even tell the single person abt it? it does happen sometimes...and then theres cases where even tho the single person is hesitant the other person convinces them that they're not responsible, that they're not happy in their current relationship anyway, and so on....

yeah, thats true...but what happens in the case where the person in the relationship doesn't even tell the single person abt it? it does happen sometimes...and then theres cases where even tho the single person is hesitant the other person convinces them that they're not responsible, that they're not happy in their current relationship anyway, and so on....

yup that happens!!!!!!!!!!! such is life!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if u do find something out....people need to not be so offended, even though they have the right to be, and cut their losses asap....but people dont do that....they have to make a specatacle out of things, cuz they feel wronged.....if they would just move on then it would get them out of that situation alot faster!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yup that happens!!!!!!!!!!! such is life!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if u do find something out....people need to not be so offended, even though they have the right to be, and cut their losses asap....but people dont do that....they have to make a specatacle out of things, cuz they feel wronged.....if they would just move on then it would get them out of that situation alot faster!!!!!!!!!!!:D

the proper thing to do when you find your girl cheating on you is fucking all her girlfriends, then finding out dirty stuff about them like fantasies no one of her friends should know, then get them all together and confront each with their biggest insecurity in front of all their friends. this may take months but this one moment is gonna be worth it.

what if they're not looking for a relationship~!? wtf if the girl, just wants to go out and have fun one night and she sleeps with a dude who was seeing some girl~!? if it was married man or someone who was in a serious relationship (1+years) then id say whoa slow down nelly... but outside of that i think the fault lies on the person who was not single having relations outside of their relationship...

Depends if they know about the relationship. And if you see here in websters the definition of adultery it is clear that it makes no difference if you are the married partner or not. If you are talking about relationships of non-married but "dating or engaged or long time" relationships, I feel it's the same. Unless you don't know. If you know someone is in a relationship and you are banging someones gf/bf, your just as wrong as they are.

Main Entry: adul·tery

Pronunciation: &-'d&l-t(&-)rE

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural -ter·ies

Etymology: Middle English, alteration of avoutrie, from Middle French, from Latin adulterium, from adulter adulterer, back-formation from adulterare

: voluntary sexual intercourse between a married man and someone other than his wife or between a married woman and someone other than her husband; also : an act of adultery

is there a difference between someone who cheats on their own gf/bf or someone who is single and will have sex with ppl that are in relationships with others~!?

No they're both the same thing.

In the first, the cheating person is consciously cheating on their sig. other

In the second, the single person is being the catalyst for the other person to cheat.

Both the same, both deceitful .

ive never cheated on a gf. but i have messed around with girls with sig others. i think there was something comforting in the fact that i could mess around with someone, but i didnt have to worry about the dating stuff, her bf had to deal with that.

So what if i were to say your g/f went behind your back and got with guys that had sig. others?

That should be comforting to you, no?/?

what if they're not looking for a relationship~!? wtf if the girl, just wants to go out and have fun one night and she sleeps with a dude who was seeing some girl~!? if it was married man or someone who was in a serious relationship (1+years) then id say whoa slow down nelly... but outside of that i think the fault lies on the person who was not single having relations outside of their relationship...

Id say the fault lies with both b/c

A: the person who wants the taken guy/gal is at fault for not restraining and going behind that persons sig. other and being a sneaky fuck

and B: the person who HAS a sig. other and cheats with the single person is at fault b/c they obviously have no guilty conscience and no understanding of "do unto others what you would onto yourself"

All you people gotta think is "would i want this done to myself?"

And if your reply is "Heck, if i wont get caught, who cares?" hahah, well don't worry, you will get yours. Everything has a way of evening out ;)