Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheating...

dgmodel

i have friends who have cheated on their gf, i think we all know someone like that, but thats not why i don't care for good 'ol bullseye, i don't think thats why all the other guys don't like him either. Myabe its because he's just a DICK, yeah, thats probably why. :)

STOP everything! Am I missing something here? Tony has some issuers with Mr. Bullseye or am I reading something wrong here :confused:

why act single when you are not? Not to mention how disrepectful that is to the person who is unquestionably loyal to you. Some people have NO CLASS, and deserve any drama that comes of it.

very true, thats why i steer away from bitches who make it a habit of flirting with everything in site ;op

:jawdrop:

i have friends who have cheated on their gf, i think we all know someone like that, but thats not why i don't care for good 'ol bullseye, i don't think thats why all the other guys don't like him either. Myabe its because he's just a DICK, yeah, thats probably why. :)

shad up mike b4 i kick ur cojones when i c u!