Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Pink?

phatman

.......so i heard on the box this morning that pink is back in for guys?.......idk man, i havent worn pink since the 80s........is this true?.......will you guys wear it?.......marko - enlighten me.........

ill wear pink....but then again im a pimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and i like that u were listening to box this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

and i like that u were listening to box this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

:laugh: :laugh:

never a dull moment i tell you....

i would wear pink but i dont think i can pull it off.......the ONLY time ive worn pink is with a suit....grey suit...pink shrit and matching tie.... :aright: but a tshirt or a polo?? nah i dont think i can do that shit :half:

:laugh: :laugh:

never a dull moment i tell you....

i would wear pink but i dont think i can pull it off.......the ONLY time ive worn pink is with a suit....grey suit...pink shrit and matching tie.... :aright: but a tshirt or a polo?? nah i dont think i can do that shit :half:

I feel the same way...

.....i had a sweet IOU cardigan back in my guido days that was pink and gray......i also had a nice pink dress shirt w/ gray tie........i know i could pull it off but i think i would just stick to it on a dress up level.........something silk related, lol......who knows.....i dont have enough money to buy new socks right now so as of now, the point is moot.......

hasn't pink been in since late last year early this year? it was the new black for a while.

I think these thugs overkill it though, giant baggy pink shirts and them cereal bowl looking pink hats do not look good, somebody done told them wrong.

I wear pink every now n then but with dress pants n shit.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh man those were the days

...werd son......everyone worked at merry-go-round and freestyle reigned supreme.........bwahahahahaha........unfortunately half of new jersey never left that era.......;)

....man i reminisce, lol.......i remember when house first started hitting the radio......and ktu was on 92.3.....i used to work nights at an insurance company and tape record dj animal's live sets.......

subtle pink is cool on guys. like a pink tie or pink undershirt or some pink stripes but a full on pink sweater or dark pink shirt doesn't look good on guys in my opinion. i hate when i see these wannabe thugs wearing those long pink shirts/pink bandanas/pink shoelaces ... that is the worst! please don't do that anyone

.......so i heard on the box this morning that pink is back in for guys?.......idk man, i havent worn pink since the 80s........is this true?.......will you guys wear it?.......marko - enlighten me.........

dude youre about a year too late... however i only wear french cuffed pink dress shirts for work been doing it for years, everyone made funny of me.. but now a few rappers put it on, and its the in thing to do... wtf... nothing beats a nice navy blue suit pale pink shirt and a powder blue tie... or lite grey suit with pink shirt... now youre playing with power...