Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs on L.I.

Can someone please suggest a good club in Nassau County on Saturday nights other than Mirage. My friends and I prefer house music no hip hop or rap clubs that play just that shit.

Nation, but it's on friday nights!

It's in levittown on hempsted turnpike

House music all night

Theres quite a few good places in LI. Ice, Blue Tequilla, Posh, Crazy Donkey, Bogarts, The Library, Tabu, Minnesotta's. And if you go to Mirage again, youre better off going there on wed's

Didn't blu change there name. I went last year on a saturday night and it was pretty good. So which club will be the best. Most people there and have a good vibe.

what happend to cybertown (cyberia), and dallingers~!? theres lounges in gc over by franklin waterzooi or something and the other one but im not sure what they play in there anymore... also what about zacharys and all that shit there on hempstead tpke~!?

Cyberia is now ICE.... Zachary's is now 28 for ladies and 30 for men anddddddd blue tequila is hip hop bogartz is a bar

If your looking for something in Queens, I suggest Club DNA. I know, god only knows what you have heard about it in the past but it has recently taken a drastic change. Its 21 for guys now and 18 for girls, and newly rennovated. Definately one of the nicest places in new york and i've been around ALOT. I went this past Saturday and it was Awesome. Vic Latino was their with Angelo Venuto .. besides that, the DJ didnt strictly play commercial stuff. He was pretty good, its Steve Petsis mixing every Saturday. Mixed vocals with straight beats and I loved it. This saturday they have Danzel,Narcotic Thrust and Vic Latino Broadcasting LIVE .. should be another sick night if you want to check it out.

If your looking for something in Queens, I suggest Club DNA. I know, god only knows what you have heard about it in the past but it has recently taken a drastic change. Its 21 for guys now and 18 for girls, and newly rennovated. Definately one of the nicest places in new york and i've been around ALOT. I went this past Saturday and it was Awesome. Vic Latino was their with Angelo Venuto .. besides that, the DJ didnt strictly play commercial stuff. He was pretty good, its Steve Petsis mixing every Saturday. Mixed vocals with straight beats and I loved it. This saturday they have Danzel,Narcotic Thrust and Vic Latino Broadcasting LIVE .. should be another sick night if you want to check it out.

Sorry but it is definitely not one of the nicest places in NYC. Its not even that big, pretty small actually. Plus its a very high school crowd. And yeah Angelo Venuto is ALWAYS there. Ive seen him there I dont know how many times. It can be ok sometimes i guess. I think people who are not from Astoria would enjoy it more