Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Neverending................

Bling

Tropical Wave Forms Off Coast Of Africa, Heading West

POSTED: 2:46 pm EDT September 27, 2004

There's another tropical wave to keep an eye on in the eastern Atlantic.

The wave is about 130 miles east of the Cape Verde Islands and is moving west at 11 to 16 mph.

The tropical wave is centered along latitude 21 west and longitude 17.

The National Hurricane Center says satellite imagery shows a broad circulation moving off the coast of Africa. Forecasters say there is some moderate convection.

There's still two months to go in the Atlantic Hurricane season, which ends Nov. 30.

Lisa Stays Far From Land In Open Atlantic

Tropical Storm Lisa inched north Monday in the open Atlantic, and appeared to stay on a track that would keep it far from land.

At 5 a.m. EDT, Lisa's center was about 1,045 miles east-northeast of the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean, according to the National Hurricane Center in Miami. It was moving north near 6 mph.

It had top sustained winds of 50 mph. It wasn't expected to strengthen much over the next few days, but could become the eighth hurricane of the Atlantic season later this week, forecasters said.

Lisa could absorb the remnants of Hurricane Jeanne, the deadliest storm since Hurricane Mitch in 1998, forecasters said.

Flooding caused by Jeanne killed at least 1,500 people in Haiti. At least six people died in Florida during Jeanne, which struck the storm-

damnit, everytime i see this thread i start singing The Neverending Story theme song :banghead:

the neverending stooooooorrrryyyyyyyyyyy

na na naaaaaaaaaaaa na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :peeleft:

:woah: Now you got it stuck in my head..... Dammit.... :dj::biggrin:

damnit, everytime i see this thread i start singing The Neverending Story theme song :banghead:

the neverending stooooooorrrryyyyyyyyyyy

na na naaaaaaaaaaaa na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :peeleft:

:funny: I love that big white flying dog, what's its name? I want one!

Hello CP babiez! I am in Greece right now and I just got back from a weekend trip to a little island where I didn't have TV or internet for days, so I couldn't believe it when I got back to where I am staying and saw that FL was hit again! Damn bastard hurricane bitches! Just wanted to let you all know I am thinking of youz guyz and hope you're all safe and maintaining sanity through all this bullshit! Wow, another one on the way? Say it ain't so! I don't have a lot of time, internet access at the internet cafe isn't exactly cheap! I miss my broadband! Take care CP bitches!

:rock: -

Clem

Hello CP babiez! I am in Greece right now and I just got back from a weekend trip to a little island where I didn't have TV or internet for days, so I couldn't believe it when I got back to where I am staying and saw that FL was hit again! Damn bastard hurricane bitches! Just wanted to let you all know I am thinking of youz guyz and hope you're all safe and maintaining sanity through all this bullshit! Wow, another one on the way? Say it ain't so! I don't have a lot of time, internet access at the internet cafe isn't exactly cheap! I miss my broadband! Take care CP bitches!

Clem

Nice Greece..... Have a ball dahling.... :biggrin:

Clem

You too Rubiabohemia :)

Clem

omg i miss u so much...................................... have a blast honey :)

im saving my ass off to go to ibiza i have quite a nice bundle so far

Clem

Which island, Clem? DOn't think of us! Just have a good time while you're there! :D