Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would a tabloid pay???

bumpdaddy

This is really bugging me... I'm geting different opinions from the few people I've told... some people are telling me it's a horrible thing to do and I shouldnt ruin her career after she's been generous in the past and other people say I should bury her... I think I'm going to think about this for a few days before I take it any further now that I know my options.... My brother is silent on the whole issue since he's stuck in the middle... And I feel like a rat... something I've never been or ever wanted to be....

If she is as big as you say she is, I'm sure she is set for life and won't starve. She'll probably make even more money writing a book or doing a movie about the whole ordeal. The only thing I would tell you is whatever you decide to do, do it quick because if this leaks beforehand you'll be screwed, your brother will be fired, and they'll have time to get the whole PR machine started in protecting her ass...

This is really bugging me... I'm geting different opinions from the few people I've told... some people are telling me it's a horrible thing to do and I shouldnt ruin her career after she's been generous in the past and other people say I should bury her... I think I'm going to think about this for a few days before I take it any further now that I know my options.... My brother is silent on the whole issue since he's stuck in the middle... And I feel like a rat... something I've never been or ever wanted to be....

Yo ur def not a rat. Ur a rat when u sell out someone just to save ur own ass. Shes a cunt.

Plus I hardly doubt you would ruin her career. Someone in Hollywood does coke and gets caught. There's a real shocker!

do it ! do it! do it! do it! dough is dough..she fucked u for 3K nigga!!! in the hood...u get killed for that!!!

talkin about she does nice things and shes down to earth. She only goes and does nice things cuz P.R. people tell her to do it to help her image. She is only in it for the cheddar son. You should be too.

You think she became an actress to do good things for people? She did it for the loot. Now she thinks she can get away with this shit cuz of who she is.

Fuck her. Show her what comes around goes around.

I doubt I would do it...you will probably see her again next time she is in town, she will need something ;)...

I say just wait it out to see if you do, because you will def fuck your bro...plus if I was in the public eye I would wanna blow some lines and not have it end up on the front page.

but if shes a cunt she is a cunt

I doubt I would do it...you will probably see her again next time she is in town, she will need something ;)...

I say just wait it out to see if you do, because you will def fuck your bro...plus if I was in the public eye I would wanna blow some lines and not have it end up on the front page.

but if shes a cunt she is a cunt

i have a feeling shes one of those uppity bitches who thinks shes doing u a favor by doin ur shit and shouldnt have to pay a dime cuz u get to party with her.

just throw someone a couple of bucks to break her face. it'll end her career quicker. cunt

Exactly why she should give it back. 3 grand isnt insignificant to people who have to do more than smile and memorize lines for money

I'm kinda confused....are you in favor of him getting his money back/selling the story or against it?

btw he should def get his money back if she was paid and contracted to do an appearance and never showed.

one, you won't be a rat. as said before, to be a rat is to get someone in trouble to save your own ass. The way i see it, she's owes you 3k and an apology for not being so honorable.

two, things like this while happen to her eventually, so better you to profit from it then anyone else, making this just another bump in the road of fame , and who knows, maybe you might get to be a part of her True E Hollywood story.

and three, if she's as good as she really should be, this wouldnt hurt her career.....too much. Hell, it might even become an SNL skit and all thanks to you :)

SELL IT !!!! I would'dnt even thought twice about even doing it, especially if she did to me what she did to you.

and if your still worried about her finding out who sold it, pay someone like $100 and have them bring it to the tabloids/ newspaper. to keep your identity even more unknown.