Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would a tabloid pay???

bumpdaddy

Dude I cannot believe you won't just say who it is! You said we already named it...what would confirming our guesses really do??? Seriously, think about it! If you tell people on CP, how will that do anything??? We are like.000001% of the population......ugh

Dude I cannot believe you won't just say who it is! You said we already named it...what would confirming our guesses really do??? Seriously, think about it! If you tell people on CP, how will that do anything??? We are like.000001% of the population......ugh

it has to be some insignificant B level actor or actress, like one of the non-alec baldwin brothers

he made it pretty easy to figure out... it's definitely alyssa milano... she's going to be on 'the view' this week... and she went out with justin timberlake...

she's actually who i guessed at the very start of this story which is odd...

I actually have been on the phone with her ... she's actually on her laptop reading this stuff and laughing about it.... She says if every single person who has posted edits thier posts I can post a new pic in my sig.... and you have to promise to go see

DINOTOPIA: CURSE OF THE RUBY SUNSTONE

and donate to UNICEF if you can.

who cares if we know who she is, i want to know what they were pics of ;)

maybe he already said it but i cant read all this crap because i am working on some stuff. i really dont care who does what, it's her life. i jam just curious what these pics are of that you think they are worth 20k+.

I actually have been on the phone with her for about an hour... I told her about the stuff on the board... she's actually on her laptop reading this stuff and laughing about it.... She says if every single person who has posted edits thier posts and takes out all names and accounts of the incident I can post her pic in my sig.... and you have to promise to go see

its a cartoon that she did one of the voices for - Her character is called 26

I'm gonna start editing....

damn..hope she didnt take offense to my fellatio comment..

HEY IF UR STILL READING THIS CRAP....SORRY!!! ...CAN U TAKE ME TO C SHARK TALE TOO??

I actually have been on the phone with her for about an hour... I told her about the stuff on the board... she's actually on her laptop reading this stuff and laughing about it.... She says if every single person who has posted edits thier posts and takes out all names and accounts of the incident I can post her pic in my sig.... and you have to promise to go see

its a cartoon that she did one of the voices for - Her character is called 26

I'm gonna start editing....

tell her to become a permanent cper....so i can talk to her about box, and stuff like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know what ur all thinking....but who cares....it will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

shes got to be used to people saying stuff about her....its part of the job in that industry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u can tell her next time she hosts mansion ill be there to tell her she did right buy doing u right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D