Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saggy boobs

somebitch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

call me a superficial prick but for some fucked up reason i cant have a passionate romantic relationship with a woman that im not very, very sexually attracted to...its just never gonna happen...if i dont wanna fuck her, i dont wanna know her! thats my policy when it comes to bitches...

its not that ur not attracted to her........its this one imperfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that im sure she wants to fix...unles shes some brain wahed religious freak....and in that case i say stay awaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

im not speaking on any degree of saggy tits...im speaking about an emotional attachment that u have begun to build...that u r gonna just throw away cuz of a fixable physicality!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but in my case there was no emotional attachemnt. she was just a chick i met that was nice and cute. then we got down and her boobs were like 2 empty socks. my bf didnt care as much as i did. i guess because i am a female and i wanted some nice full boobs in my face, not saggy ones. i would definitely overlook it if i knew her better as a person. i think some sag looks good, ones that are too perky just like fake and stupid.

eh, its just the hand they were dealt and if they feel confident, they will look sexy anyway.

do you guys find it to be a big turn off?

i was getting with this chick recently and she had 2 empty socks on her chest. i guess for me since it was just a hook up, i didnt like it & found it to be a turn-off. if i went to hold them they would scrunch up and be wrinkly. i felt bad for the girl because she kept saying she loved my boobs and i didnt know what to say...

it is definitely something i would overlook if i was serious with the person but not in the situation i was in.

does this bother other people? i dont mean a little sag like not perky, i mean wrinkly, like there is nothing inside the skin.

That's why you CANT let guys touch your Boobs too much!!!!

i was getting with this chick recently and she had 2 empty socks on her chest. i guess for me since it was just a hook up, i didnt like it & found it to be a turn-off. if i went to hold them they would scrunch up and be wrinkly. i felt bad for the girl because she kept saying she loved my boobs and i didnt know what to say...

i love your boobs too

it is definitely something i would overlook if i was serious with the person but not in the situation i was in.

does this bother other people? i dont mean a little sag like not perky, i mean wrinkly, like there is nothing inside the skin.

well I like big boobs ( but any boobs are nice)so of course those girls are gonna have saggier boobies, but when theyre flat that is not cool at all, definitely a turn off, and it weird hers were like that considering they werent big.... hmmm

true...i hate push up and padded bras :splat: *shakes fist* HATES EM!

yah if she wanted to get implants to fix them i'd be ok with that, cuz that is type bad. Thats like if I got mutilated and needed plastic surgery. I don't see how any girl with breasts like that would pass up a boob job, specially since nowadays they make em look pretty natural if ya go to the right docs. Plus they dont have to be HUGE, just fill em up...lol

I wear push up bras everyday. I'm only a b cup and I guess I'm a bit of an attention whore.