Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official CP Fantasy NBA

sutogame

keep him man..he's gona b ill...

i got francis..mike redd..al harrington..antawn jamison..jermaine oneal..chris bosh..radmanovic..troy hudson..nick van exel..turkoglu...

hopefully ill b ok...just gota make some moves off the waiver wire

I hope so man... wasn't much of a factor with LA, but he might be able to play a bigger role with the celtics.

Turkoglu could be your surprise player, great stats with the Spurs last season (ranked in the top 3 I think in 3pt %), choked in the playoffs but they don't count anyway heh. I might have taken him if no one drafted him.

I hope so man... wasn't much of a factor with LA, but he might be able to play a bigger role with the celtics.

Turkoglu could be your surprise player, great stats with the Spurs last season (ranked in the top 3 I think in 3pt %), choked in the playoffs but they don't count anyway heh. I might have taken him if no one drafted him.

i really wanted willie green and grant hill...im surprised they got drafted....considerin i had the 2nd to last pick in the draft..my team is kinda tight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1st - hram

2nd- inflated

3rd- bignoize

good job on the win.. thought inflated had this league for sure, guess you never know.

need to start a better league next year, with more people keeping up on their teams

yeah, i wish all the teams were competing

Im serious, next time we should play for money, the least $20 a person.

we can mail a check to the commish, and then dole out the winnings at the end.

So far i've won 2 bball leagues this year. THis one and a Roto league for $240 :D