Clubplanet Nightlife Community

silverbull-my thoughts

nickyny

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shorty. :laugh: Sounds like your pet name thiago. I heard your boyfriend likes your shorty. He likes to massage it with his tweezers.

:half:

baby why so much hate towards me.

It was meant for shortyBULL, he is big (age wise) enough to answer.

He is a down to earth shorty who never bashes me.

He is cool in my books, just that bandana makes wanna take 11 showers before, during and afterhours.

btw baby why u hate me. I love lawler, calderone and DT.

They are the MASTERS OF Tribalism. O no?

Just eat less McD... and you will be thin....

Mucho LOVE

coming out tonite DISK to cielo and thanks for the kind words "i'll bash her for you" lol, it was funny reading that. Thiago im no longer amused by you you an luz deserve each other. And for your info dude i have like 11 bandannas that happen to be the same color or style. I just read that commentabout MY paradise garage shirt, WELL, im glad you have one yourself but mines means somthing to me cause it was GIVEN TO ME as a GIFT from MEL CHEREN the owner of WEST END RECORDS and the financial back of the garage and also the man in charge of anythng related to the PARADISE GARAGE and LARRY LEVAN music. Meeting him was a great expereicne and he regonize inside me how much i appreciate and understand history and how much i love house music and dancing in this era. So i gladly excepted it as a gift. Anyway fuck it im outta here in a few gotta do a few higns b4 tonties partying affairs.

coming out tonite DISK to cielo and thanks for the kind words "i'll bash her for you" lol, it was funny reading that. Thiago im no longer amused by you you an luz deserve each other. And for your info dude i have like 11 bandannas that happen to be the same color or style. I just read that commentabout MY paradise garage shirt, WELL, im glad you have one yourself but mines means somthing to me cause it was GIVEN TO ME as a GIFT from MEL CHEREN the owner of WEST END RECORDS and the financial back of the garage and also the man in charge of anythng related to the PARADISE GARAGE and LARRY LEVAN music. Meeting him was a great expereicne and he regonize inside me how much i appreciate and understand history and how much i love house music and dancing in this era. So i gladly excepted it as a gift. Anyway fuck it im outta here in a few gotta do a few higns b4 tonties partying affairs.

who got upset? and why might I ask are WE all retarded as opposed to you being normal?

oh, and you actually are the 1st one to figure out my screen name...I'm pretty impressed :aright:

and while we are on the subject, what are your measurements?

why do you people get so defensive over your obvious shortcomings? embrace what's an integral part of you. be yourself.

and you only get my measurements if you're planning to SMFC.

WOW, i just came home and read this shit. First off thanks to those who actually no me PERSONALLY and know what im about, much respect.As for this topic im not 14yrs old to battle back and fort on the internet with her. But i will say a few things: i dont really care about travelling all over the world to party. There so many good parties here and underground parties that i dont need to travel. Most good talent come thru here every now an then anyhow. I dont need to be surround by 1000 screaming fans junping up and down. I could be in a nice small room with about 40 people and then when the right song comes on it touches the small crowd. Matter of fact F THIS im bored and dont wanna spend time typing ignorant shit. You dont like my posts/thread NO BIGGIE, (I DONT LIKE THIS ONE by you by the way.LOL) Im gonna continue writinig about what i like and those who CHOOSE to see what i say then good for them. If not who cares, REREAD my posts again i always say that I DONT LIKE THIS I DONT LIKE THAT but atthe same time i say somethng like but ITS NOT MY STYLE, that doesnt mean that OTHERS cant and dont enjoy it. Im glad that theres so much different music for different people to enjoy, makes the world a better place.

So when ya around come say hi and lets dance a bit and show me what skills you learn in ibiza, london, france, andi will show you what i learn in NYC where THE UNDERGROUND WAS BORN. If not then f it we will just have a drink.

DID YOU GUYS HERE THINK I WAS GONNA BASH HER ya should know it aint my style. Although i am impress that somone would write this about me lol. I probably will regret this post later.

tell her gabe! everyone that knows u doesnt have a problem...so fuck this chick!

btw...thats alot to write about someone who you dont even know... :aaah:

I reserve judgment on the majority of the original post that was made in this thread. However, the one thing I have to say is that one's musical tastes don't necessarily suck, and aren't necessarily limited simply because one clubs strictly within NY. I am sick of reading people write absolute garbage about how NY is somehow left in the dark or lagging behind becuase of the musical tastes within its borders. NY has its own flavor, and I don't consider this city to be less enlightened than any other city in this world. Trance and other variants thereof may be the norm throughout Europe, but personally, I don't give a rat's ass. I love and deeply respect the roots of house music and EDM in NY, and what's popular or respected abroad has no impact on that love. NY is about dance music, plain and simple. Ny is about some of the funkiest beats and rhythms, and it has a soulfulness and flavor of its own. Any individual who thinks clubbing around the world or listening to International talent somehow makes him/her a more enlightened, renowned, emancipated EDM fan is a moron, and doesn't know shit. The popularity of other genres of EDM abroad may be an undeniable fact, but it certainly doesn't mean that the styles throughout NY are limited or unevolved.

Granted, a considerable majority of house, trance, and techno throughout NY makes its way here from overseas. However, I'll tell you right now, there are at least a dozen NY-based djs who produce and spin music right here in NY that I prefer any day of the year over some of the garbage that's produced and spun by talent overseas.

I love NY, its style, its flavor, its vibe, its history, and its talent, and worldwide and/or European EDM and the djs who spin it, regardless of how respected they may be abroad, mean jack shit to me in the overall scheme of things, and that hardly makes me some obtuse clubber who doesn't know good music.

I highly respect and admire some of the overseas music that influences our domestic productions and fills our streets here in NY. However, beyond that, we have some of the nastiest parties with some of the craziest domestic music right here in our own backyard - plain and simple. Fuck overseas. Nueva York is my stomping ground, and musically, it's never taken, nor will it ever take, a back seat to any other city in this world.

As for NickyNY's original post being filled with detail and no nonsense - that's bullshit as well. NickyNY, your original post in this thread may have had some considerable merit if it didn't go off on an ignorant tangeant about the "supremacy of overseas music / talent"

Please, save that useless bullshit. Your post doesn't own shit.

so there was this little girl who went by the name of nickyny (or some shit like that) who was always seeking attention as a little girl in preschool from everyone.one day while bored in her penthouse she thought that it would be cool to bash one of the main music heads in this entire message board seeking attention(or maybe it was just that time of the month) i just love it when people go with what little they know about the person ON FUCKING LINE.how about you get a life and respect people oh and you contradicted your self to hell in the book you wrote to my boy.if you would like me to arrange for you to get an autograph from silver you can holla if you swalla!(and i'm sure you do) o0oooo0o0o0

pm me.its all love =]

Meeting him was a great expereicne and he regonize inside me how much i appreciate and understand history and how much i love house music and dancing in this era.

Bravo shorty.

-Props to your musical history endeavors

Another thing out of curiosity, they give you a co-op or condo in the upper east side, a newstand in soho, or 7 year lease at Shelter since you are so engaged on going to shelter so much?

Bro... como dicen sos un Chupa Culos, pero no conoces ni mierda.

HEY YA DOINNN!!!!!!!!!!

i defintiely agree with some of the points that nicky made... i think the bull comes off as arrogant, cocky and bigheaded... i get the feeling that he thinks he is the epitome of a househead... but this is on a messageboard..

i met him at crobar last week and he seemed like a pretty cool kid.. the way people are on a messageboard are different from how they are in real life... i may come across as an asshole on here sometimes but in real life i consider myself a pretty decent person.. gabe came across as a friendly dude.. while i may not agree with any of the things he has to say i still think he's a good guy...

i think nicky was probably refering to some of my posts with the bull... i ALWAYS thought he had some kind of holier than though complex... one of them being his "my next thirteen nights of clubbing" thread... i mean c'mon who cares... another was his post about how "REAL" househeads get there info from other messageboards bc CP is lame.... how he has a wallet full of business cards... i dunno...

You are on.

Tribal or Dark HARD house, no fucking 42nd break dance shit... NO SPINNING lol

I mean real hard house or Tribal at 4am no tina or k involved... pure SOBER

U down?

oh hell nah!!!! this dood dont want it....if your talking about some bullshit throwing my arms around like i'm about to beat the fucking shit outta you type of shit..thats not my style... hehe leave that for the friends over at the club thast not even worth mentioning lol

haha wow this post has gotten silverbull sooo much attention.. this is like one of the longest posts ive seen on here. haha please people grow up and accept people for their personalities. if you do not take to someone, just chill. its only a messageboard its doubtful ull ever see them out anyway

haha wow this post has gotten silverbull sooo much attention.. this is like one of the longest posts ive seen on here. haha please people grow up and accept people for their personalities. if you do not take to someone, just chill. its only a messageboard its doubtful ull ever see them out anyway

I read some of the first page and now your comment and that about sums it up for me too! :laugh:

Shake that shit off, playaz!

this is the funniest thread i've read so far her on CP. It's funny, not long ago my friend calls me up and starts braggin about the sickest dancer he saw at some club in the city, and trust me that person had to be really good since my friend is a sick fuckin dancer as well. Then he tells me he got closer and could hear people yellin "gabe" or something around him so I figure it was silverbull. Now fuck everything that goes on at clubs or on this board, as for me personally- If i see a sick fuckin dancer, i always give them their respect and (try to steal some moves).

- Silver, did you hang out a lot at factory's basement? Back when SF was still open with JP and Cleve I have to say that was the place for me personally where I saw THE SICKEST dancers, and where I learned from.

- Fuck this shit, I'd pay to see silver get down!

- Keep on postin about your club whereabouts silver, i'll swing by the spot's myself to check out your moves.

:hoparound