Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crush...

dgmodel

not the shitty drink, or the shitty bon jovi album but in terms of liking someone, to ppl still use the term crush~!? this chick says to me earlier "i have a crush on..." lol wtf~!? im friends with some girl from a disney sitcom, secondly wtf is a crush~!? how does that differ from liking someone~!?

I dont see anything wrong with the term 'Crush'.

no~!? maybe im just a freak... sounds so teenybopperish... like saying "b-curse." oh well whatever nevermind... but what is the difference between liking someone or having a crush~!?

ddude are u kidding me??? all the crush sodas were banging....strawberry, pineapple, grape, orange :drool:

you forgot to type "psyche~!"

not the shitty drink, or the shitty bon jovi album but in terms of liking someone, to ppl still use the term crush~!? this chick says to me earlier "i have a crush on..." lol wtf~!? im friends with some girl from a disney sitcom, secondly wtf is a crush~!? how does that differ from liking someone~!?

imho, there isn't a difference between liking someone and a crush. it's basically the same thing. i agree, the term crush is juvenile, but I am guilty of using it. i use both terms and they mean exactly the same thing, that i like the person's presence in my life more than just friends.

usually, when i say crush or like, i am trying to keep my feelings on a light note. so, if it doesn't work out, i won't feel too emotionally invested.

i dont have a CRUSH on dgmodel

i <333 dgmodel...where has he been anyways???

when i was in junior high i used it to mean "i like that guy" but now i use it referring to just any hot guy that ill never get with(sometimes of my own choice)....

like " i have a crush on brad pitt"

or "i have a crush on my manager" (him i can get with but i dont want to even tho he is hot" i guess the 'crush' thing just makes work more fun