Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nyc needs a thursday night party

There's lots of great Thursday parties...

Some like to go to Disgraceland @ crobar.

Theres Discoteque I think that Humphries is still goin.

Cielo is pretty groovy also.

If you like the gay scene...Plaid is really fun as well.

Bar 13 has great 80's when Michael T is there.

Hmm...that's all I can think of for now...and check this board cuz other people usually know of other great parties and post them!!

:pint:

something with good music, relaxed dress code, and cheap...

thursday nights are so blaaah!

we have something!!!!! METASIN in LI Thursday Nights right Dave.... Ok guys musically... no offense Dave but it SUX!!!! But cool crowd def.. mixed.... aswome Drinks... friendly bartenders.... body shots andddddddddddd def is a cool place to hang out...

Manhattana

its Mannahatta ;)

and its no more...

we decided to end the party last night...

no matter who we brought in(Steve Porter, Danny Buddah Morales, Melvin Moore, PQM, LES, AstroGlyde, etc....) and no matter how much we promoted...

ppl still would not show...

AND it was free

Thursday suck in this city now, and it wasnt worth it for me to keep the party going. Too much work for a half filled room.

I miss Centro Thursdays too! Best Party I ever threw...ever since we stopped and Subliminal stopped at Discoteque Thursdays have been horrible in NYC, noone goes out :aaah:

something with good music, relaxed dress code, and cheap...

thursday nights are so blaaah!

you havent discovered the wonderful world of joey's in clifton...

if i have to work on a weekend i usually go that thursday (bc im off friday and i can get banged up and not have to stumble into work the next morning) it's only 8 bucks to get in.. you usually have a pretty good mix of music... everything from house to rap to hard trance to the occasional breaks and lots of classics.. the crowd is very guido but it's still a good time... cheap drinks, cheap cover, good music...

it's also a pretty good vibe... no drugs no bs.. no fights... just people having a good time...

I would love to... But its a little out of driving distance for me right now. I am currently residing in San Diego. Gona be home for Thanksgiving then again for Christmas and New Years.

So whats good with TGE, that shit about Lawler and dt hol any water?

I would love to... But its a little out of driving distance for me right now. I am currently residing in San Diego. Gona be home for Thanksgiving then again for Christmas and New Years.

So whats good with TGE, that shit about Lawler and dt hol any water?

have you been out in san diego yet??? you definitely gotta check out the glo parties at On Broadway, deco's and L5... i went out there this summer and comepletely fell in love with the city... im moving out there may/june with some friends actually...

you havent discovered the wonderful world of joey's in clifton...

if i have to work on a weekend i usually go that thursday (bc im off friday and i can get banged up and not have to stumble into work the next morning) it's only 8 bucks to get in.. you usually have a pretty good mix of music... everything from house to rap to hard trance to the occasional breaks and lots of classics.. the crowd is very guido but it's still a good time... cheap drinks, cheap cover, good music...

it's also a pretty good vibe... no drugs no bs.. no fights... just people having a good time...

fuck no drugs man. wtf

lol

i'm cool - i have a website with pics of clubbers

i'm cool - i started clubbing 2 years ago

i'm cool - i love doing xtc,k, and coke

i'm cool - i love my tribal house music and my tribal tattoos

i'm cool - i shoot steroids and spike my hair like everyone else

i'm cool - i shave my body hair and wax my eyebrows just like girls do

STEROIDS - making people look ridiculous, shrinking balls, and shortening life spans since 1970

bmw lease - $500/month

wardrobe - $350 for typical night out, diesel jeans,a/x shirt, dior shades, etc

tribal tat on arm - $200

rent - $0 (living at home)

summer share - $1700

computer - $2000 (to download the latest tracks)

community college education - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna be checkin out crobar thrusday oct 14th.its called disgraceland and Junya will be the guest dj.its from 10 pm-5am i believe.its a party done by larry tee.avenue d will be preforming "do i look like a slut".i believe it is only 10 bucks on the reduced list or 20 if not.anyone else gonna check it out let me know maybe we could start a little meet up thread.theres soo many of you that id really like to meet in person!!!!!

its Mannahatta ;)

and its no more...

we decided to end the party last night...

no matter who we brought in(Steve Porter, Danny Buddah Morales, Melvin Moore, PQM, LES, AstroGlyde, etc....) and no matter how much we promoted...

ppl still would not show...

AND it was free

Thursday suck in this city now, and it wasnt worth it for me to keep the party going. Too much work for a half filled room.

I miss Centro Thursdays too! Best Party I ever threw...ever since we stopped and Subliminal stopped at Discoteque Thursdays have been horrible in NYC, noone goes out :aaah:

Map props on Centro-thursday. That was a great party!!

-Peter

have you been out in san diego yet??? you definitely gotta check out the glo parties at On Broadway, deco's and L5... i went out there this summer and comepletely fell in love with the city... im moving out there may/june with some friends actually...

Ehh its not really my scene out here, or maybee i jsut havent found the right parties. I havent been out too much. But all the places i have been is bottle service. And noone knows or cares who the dj is.

Plus I have a hard time getting anyone i know to come out with me out here, bc most of these people are from small towns int he midwest and really dont want to try anything new.

I stubled across some record store down in the gaslamp the other night, i am gona have to go in there and talk to some people and find out whats good.