Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avlon Friday review...........

i was at avalon fri night

and me personally iam not really into the house scene but friday night was pretty good in my opinion i got there at like 12 waited on a lil bit of a line

when i got to the front that same old jerkoff guy who does to door told me and my friend" you guys better dress better next time you come"

i dont get it tho i was wearing jeans and a button down shirt whatever that guys a prick

i got in there the hip hop room was pumpin good music and alot of females

i go on the main floor and it was bumpin really good vibe everyone was danceing

i think jason ojeda was the dj he was dropin some nice shit had the whole club moving

there wassent too many drugged out asians or juice heads or bimbo barbie lookin girls

it was a cool crowd alot of girls

the weirdest thing about the night was around 3 o clock they had a show on the stage with all the trannys and me and my friend were like i dont really wanna see trannys so we left and go in thee hip hop room

we go back on the main floor and there was like no girls in there

you would expect all the guys to leave cause they dont wanna see that kinda stuff but it was the oposite very strange

at that time tony draper was on the decks

i heard him for a half hour it was an ok set he wassent playin any of that womp womp exit stuff he used to play

over all i had a good time and i would go back on a friday night

and me personally iam not really into the house scene but friday night was pretty good in my opinion i got there at like 12 waited on a lil bit of a line

when i got to the front that same old jerkoff guy who does to door told me and my friend" you guys better dress better next time you come"

i dont get it tho i was wearing jeans and a button down shirt whatever that guys a prick

i got in there the hip hop room was pumpin good music and alot of females

i go on the main floor and it was bumpin really good vibe everyone was danceing

i think jason ojeda was the dj he was dropin some nice shit had the whole club moving

there wassent too many drugged out asians or juice heads or bimbo barbie lookin girls

it was a cool crowd alot of girls

the weirdest thing about the night was around 3 o clock they had a show on the stage with all the trannys and me and my friend were like i dont really wanna see trannys so we left and go in thee hip hop room

we go back on the main floor and there was like no girls in there

you would expect all the guys to leave cause they dont wanna see that kinda stuff but it was the oposite very strange

at that time tony draper was on the decks

i heard him for a half hour it was an ok set he wassent playin any of that womp womp exit stuff he used to play

over all i had a good time and i would go back on a friday night

dude .. good review .. i miss Avalon .. me and my crew used to go there a lot at one point in time . i think some of us headed there sat .. i am awaiting their feedback ..

trannies ... oh noooo .. i hope avalon doesnt go that route often and that this was a one time event kina thing ... otherwise, no offense to anyone, i am outta there

peace

the MASK

the weirdest thing about the night was around 3 o clock they had a show on the stage with all the trannys and me and my friend were like i dont really wanna see trannys

hmm, you sure all of them were trannies? Because I thought that one or two of the dancers they had were kinda hot, and they didn't look like trannies to me. The power of modern plastic surgery scares me lol.

Overall though I thought it was a pretty good night. I am not a huge fan of Avalon (mainly due to the crowd, unless they get a good dj comming in) though I like the way the venue is set up and it's overall look. I had a girl visiting me from Europe this weekend and she was 20, so my options were limited...and when I drove by Ikon the huge line of ghetto types outside made me opt for Avalon. Tony Draper was better than usual in my opinion and he actually got me really into the set he was playing a few times during the night. There were alot more girls there than usual, which made it nice - I remmember going a few times and it being almost ALL dudes on the mainfloor, which is no fun at all. I think I might start checking out friday nights there again, as I was very pleasantly surprised.

the guy at the door isnt a jerkoff..lol...well...for the type of crowd that this club brings in, he should know by now that electronic music fans..dont like to get "pimped out"..but heez actually a really kool guy...ive known him and his brother for years....they usually work at like "suite 16" and all those models and bottles clubs..so i guess he is just used to treating people that way at those snotty places....but yeah..i think avalon should A) get over the dress code problem , and B) stop that black guy from karate chopping everyone's balls apon entering..i sware...i was pretty fucked up one night walking into the place..and BAM!!! i feel some big hand literally massaging my balls ....i freaked out..not because im a homophobe or anything stupidl ike that..but..i soo didnt see it coming...damn..he is aggressive.

B) stop that black guy from karate chopping everyone's balls apon entering..i sware...i was pretty fucked up one night walking into the place..and BAM!!! i feel some big hand literally massaging my balls ....i freaked out..not because im a homophobe or anything stupidl ike that..but..i soo didnt see it coming...damn..he is aggressive.

LOLOL!!!

That's very true. I have seen it many times and the guys response is like

"What the Fu" lol!

Victor Soto

"and BAM!!! i feel some big hand literally massaging my balls ....i freaked out..not because im a homophobe or anything stupidl ike that..but..i soo didnt see it coming...damn..he is aggressive."

true you felt violated its liek he tries to massage your balls and shit..

Friday night was ridiculous, insane....

I was there from 3:00 am until 6:30 am....

walked through club spyder and didn't get searched....

Ojeda and Draper were destroying the place....

It felt like Exit days of 4 years ago....

when the dj's were just dropping bomb after bomb...

good night