Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Silverbull----finally

What up people, name is Kerby. i haven't posted here in a while.. but i read everyday. Finally i had the Pleasure of Meeting Gabe A.K.A SILVERBULL last thursday at the BPM party at Cielo. I must admit before meeting him i thought he was a bit arrogant by reading some of his posts. After meeting him for less then 5 min. I can thel that Gabe just loves his music and "Dancing His Ass OFF!!!". You gotta love the guy.

I walked into Cielo all chilled and half drunk from a CAKE party i just came from. Talked to Gabe, he introduced me to some of his boys.... next thing i know i'm "dancing My Ass OFFF!!" YO Gabe.. i love your spirit and energy!!!

If NYC had 10 Gabes at every party.. this City would be off the chains.

And for that Chick that posted that bullshit about SILVERBULL. You comitted the the exact same crime that you accused him of and came off as a real hypocrite. At least Gabe Knows what he likes and defends it. Going off about Ibiza, france and London beacause you read about it in some magazine and you're trying to be Down, does not make you any better then anyone else.

Personal attacks= not cool!!!!

Meet him before you pass judgement

One Love :rock:

sup kerby was wondering if you were serious that you psoted on here lol. Thanks for the words dude, and it was a great freaking party that night indeed. This thurs im hitting up disco for tony humphries, if your around lets do it.

dance conf son!

ps.. OMGHi2U GaBe! Will you have my babies too!!??

silverbull gives you wings....

no no..thats not right....

redbull gives you wings.

as for silverbull, hes just a humble house lover who dances his ass off and supports the scene. :bounce:

ummm... this isnt pertaining to nightlife... please refrain from posting this on the new york boards... try utitilizing the bump and bump boards... thanks ;)

yup, peoples like the bull aren't around as much as we'd like in the NYC club/party/dance scene.

As for me, House Conference tonight if i'm feeling up to it ^_^ San Francisco is fun to party but nothing beats NYC ^_^

There are plenty of them around. In fact, they're a dime a dozen, especially at certain spots throughout the 5 boroughs, as well as LI.

There are plenty of them around. In fact, they're a dime a dozen, especially at certain spots throughout the 5 boroughs, as well as LI.

i wouldnt say gabe is a dime a dozen bro...ive met dancers/scenesters like him, and to be honest with you most of them have been stupid, self absorbed pricks...gabe is def. the exception...

i wouldnt say gabe is a dime a dozen bro...ive met dancers/scenesters like him, and to be honest with you most of them have been stupid, self absorbed pricks...gabe is def. the exception...

I've met Gabe, and as chill as he is, there certainly isn't anything novel or exceptional about his disposition, which is not to say that he isn't cool as shit.

People like Gabe, who are extremely enthusiastic and passionate about the genres of house that they love, who basically live and breathe nightlife culture, and who are selfless and cool as shit, are most definitely a dime-a-dozen. Gabe may be the exception within the world of house music and nightlife enthusiasts that you know, but certainly not in mine (or in the world of many others I know).

i would love to visit this world with this breed of super-clubber that you speak of :funny:

nah i get your your saying, i have met alot of people that are VERY passionate about house and nightlife in general....but as i said....they were SUPER cocky, SUPER annoying and just overall pricks....but hey, ive probly hung out with the wrong types of people....

damn samurai, brandon goin to the conference and some peeps i know will be there hmmmmmm what to do. Also have my friend trying to drag me to CIELO for BUGZ IN THE ATTIC but my heart is on some HOMFRIES tonite with tony humphires at disco. What to do,what to do, also playgroundpeeps at sin sin. Man i need more time to hit everything.