Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fright Fest Saturday 10/9

HAZE

We're gonna try. We have a wedding to go to next week so I'm not sure.

I didn't grow up in NC, but my parents moved there about a year ago. They live in Raleigh.

Kewl, what time you planning on going? We'll be there around 1-1:30. We gotta meet up somewhere. Maybe in the parking lot so we can :pint:

Yo, SmokeCum, are you really going or what?

only if sugarnspice lets me take her on the scream machine

im not sure if i can make it either......parkin lot is kinda big to meetup there :half:

Well whoever is really going, I'll PM you with my cell # and you guys can call me when you get down there and I'll let you know where I'm parked.

only if sugarnspice lets me take her on the scream machine

Dammit, I wanted to go on the Scream Machine with you. ;)

:ghey:

Yea, I forgot to mention that. BK has buy one get one free coupons. I got a season pass from my job. FYI, I can get as many passes as I want in June for $35. At least that's what they were this year. I would imagine they're going up a little more this year because of the whole new section that they're opening up.

So, the only person that's going today is D? Let me know, we're leaving in about an hour.

:bounce:

I went on Saturday. Fright Fest was not good at all, the best thing was the 3-d Clown Maze with Pink Floyd bumpin the whole time. Those people tryin to scare you were pretty lame, I got around to scare them and others in the park too. I love the cooler, but how did you guys feel about drinking and going on rides?