Clubplanet Nightlife Community

curt schilling

jtk4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to see that Hideki is a really good hitter

he can slap the base hit while jacking balls out of the park....most players just try to hit the home run (Sheffield) but few power hitters can slap a bloop the other way

gotta give it to him.....

but he's still a bitch Yankee

I'm starting to see that Hideki is a really good hitter

he can slap the base hit while jacking balls out of the park....most players just try to hit the home run (Sheffield) but few power hitters can slap a bloop the other way

gotta give it to him.....

but he's still a bitch Yankee

you forgot A-Shit... this guy is worse than Soriano, he always swings for the fences. guy trys too hard to be a hero.... but then again, with his humongous salary he feels he has to :laugh:

i dont care what the docs say, he's so done for the season.... it was good while it lasted... gotta move on. Good news is we got Timmy and Lowe.. these guys know whats at stake... we will win this series without Curt. what pisses me off is that the team knew how bad he was injured after the angels series and still stuck him out to dry.... bad move..worse than the Grady fucking Little move !! :mad: We coulda won the game last nite if we werent in such a big hole !!!

Pedro has held his end tonite... win or lose, we cant pin it on him for a loss. when do these guys plan on gettin sum hits ?? they seem to be going for the jugular instead of a hit !! :mad: same shit, different day aaarrrgghhhhh !!!

GOOO REDSOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i do not know what the plan was for tonight, but they seem to be attacking lieber instead of working the count. Well if the end up losing tonight

(3-0) right now, then we will have to take care of business at home.

Caleb at this point I take back what i said about Lieber back in may, he looks like cy young tonight.

Caleb at this point I take back what i said about Lieber back in may, he looks like cy young tonight.

Lieber has pitched well tonite, but not for nothing,... him and Brown have thrived on run support.... we didnt hold our end tonite (not over yet). Cy Young? are you serious bro?

yeah i do not know what the plan was for tonight, but they seem to be attacking lieber instead of working the count. Well if the end up losing tonight

He really does look great. I'll admit, he always makes me nervous when he's out there with all the hits he gives up... He's locked in tonight, though.

You won't beat Leiber by working the count. The two things Lieber does really well are throwing strikes and not walking batters. The key to Leiber is his control in the strikezone. He needs to work the corners and keep the ball low in order to be successful. If he catches too much of the plate, he pretty much throws batting practice...

you forgot A-Shit... this guy is worse than Soriano, he always swings for the fences. guy trys too hard to be a hero.... but then again, with his humongous salary he feels he has to :laugh:

The jealousy that Alex is a Yankee and not in Boston is just eating you up inside isn't it? That's why you just have to mention him in every thread.. ;)

i dont care what the docs say, he's so done for the season.... it was good while it lasted... gotta move on. Good news is we got Timmy and Lowe.. these guys know whats at stake... we will win this series without Curt. what pisses me off is that the team knew how bad he was injured after the angels series and still stuck him out to dry.... bad move..worse than the Grady fucking Little move !! :mad: We coulda won the game last nite if we werent in such a big hole !!!

Pedro has held his end tonite... win or lose, we cant pin it on him for a loss. when do these guys plan on gettin sum hits ?? they seem to be going for the jugular instead of a hit !! :mad: same shit, different day aaarrrgghhhhh !!!

GOOO REDSOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston has to resort to excuses now in the playoffs? Please do start making injury excuses. The guy was running his mouth like crazy before the game, commenting about shutting up 55k strong. An injured guy wouldn't be talking shit.

Boston has to resort to excuses now in the playoffs? Please do start making injury excuses. The guy was running his mouth like crazy before the game, commenting about shutting up 55k strong. An injured guy wouldn't be talking shit.

well i am sure a tendon being ripped off is going to hurt, but injuries are part of the game, so no excuses. But to say he was not hurt is not right. Also that quote is another excuse of the media taking things out of contex. He said he loves pitching on the road because he has the ability to shut up 55000. He did not say hey ney york i am going to shut you all up tonight.

But you will hear no excuses from me, part of the game. Shit giambi has aids or something Vasquez brain shut down, brown had a broken hane.

shit happens part of the game. Remember there is no crying in baseball. lol

The jealousy that Alex is a Yankee and not in Boston is just eating you up inside isn't it? That's why you just have to mention him in every thread.. ;)

Oh please :rolleyes: look at this guys' record, teams get better after he hauls his high priced ass outta town. Thanks but no thanks, you can keep his cinderella ass parked in the bronx. thank goodness we never got him.... guy only thinks of himself...come to think of it, he's worse than Nomar. :)

Oh please :rolleyes: look at this guys' record, teams get better after he hauls his high priced ass outta town. Thanks but no thanks, you can keep his cinderella ass parked in the bronx. thank goodness we never got him.... guy only thinks of himself...come to think of it, he's worse than Nomar. :)

Look at Alex's performance thus far in the post season. Don't even go there with the "he sux" thing. :rolleyes: Cause he seems to b

Look at Alex's performance thus far in the post season. Don't even go there with the "he sux" thing. :rolleyes: Cause he seems to be doing a good job of pounding your team's ass.