Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why

shirtless

do guys need to bang more than their gf.. i mean if she REALLLLLY give sit to him like at least once a day... or like maybe misses one day so does it twice the next.... and she is pretty hot...

WHY ON EARTH DOES HE NEED A VARIETY...

i NEVER understood this...

variety is the spice of life...

:bounce:

find me the hottest girl on the planet...

i'll find you a guy who is tired of fuckin her... :bounce:

Guest brwneydtrouble
umm women do this too, not just men.

Its seems to be all about the getting and not the having.

in other words it's about what you can get and not what you have.

Very true.

Guest gabo

my friend always says that after a while even a 100 dollar steak will get boring and it's just a matter of time till yo uwant a 1 dollar hotdog.

some guys want sex every day, and it sort of seems that the amount a girl puts out is directly proportional to her ugly factor.

one of my friends has a simple solution to that though. When his gf tells him a couple days in a row "i'm not in the mood" he just says 'fine, i'll go find someone who is" and pretty soon his gf puts out, even if only to keep him from going elsewhere.

now, as for me, I'd already decided to break up with my gf at the time (right psycho... we met and started dating, and 3 weeks later she wants to get hitched... as in within the next few months), i was just waiting for the weekend when we'd see each other so i could do it to her face. and then at work about halfway through the week, they put this girl on the graveyard shift with me cuz my partner was sick. long story short, in the bathroom, she's sucking my dick, and the deliver guy shows up, so we yank our pants back up (i was playin with her clit while she was suckin) and get back to work, and never had a chance to finish what we started.

personally, i dont see it as cheating that time, as i'd already decided to break it off, and was only waiting to do it in person rather than by phone or email.

anyways, most men who cheat probably do it because they arent getting something that they need. typically either quantity or quality. or it could be that their girl is starting to turn into a bitch and they need someone who wont remind them of the errands they gotta do tomorrow while they're fucking. now, some guys just fuck anyone and everyone they can, and that goes back to the whole genetic imperative to spread the seed. but, men arent the only one with that genetic imperative, women have it too, though slightly different.

instead of just spreading it around, women's genetic imperatives push them to find a nice guy that can take care of them and be a good father for their children, and then go find someone strong and healthy to provide good strong and healthy children.

there's other reasons too for both sides, and most reasons are common to both, but what i wanna know is, why do people always complain about men who cheat when the number of cheating women is equal or greater? (i've known 2 guys in my life who cheated on their gf, i've known at least a couple dozen girls that cheated on their bf...)