Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Bitch...

naughtybabe

she's got a great body, nice and trim, not much excess fat. toned without too much definition. Love a girl that's in shape, but they gotta look soft and smooth too, like this one... her boobs look a little strange, but then I've banged a chick before whose boobs were noticeably different in size (at least when she had her shirt off... she stuffed one side of her bra to make them look the same)

even the tatts are nice. It's not just a mishmash of atterns/designs, and it's not a masculine tatt like i've seen some girls get. the fact that it's such a large tatt makes her seem a bit stronger, and i like strong women, and it's still nicely done, feminine and overall quite sexy.

i really like the hair too, but now we get to my one true complaint... her face. she has a nice facial structure, even though her jawline is a bit too square, it goes with the whole strong woman thing. my complaint though is the look on her face... the last time i saw a look like that it was someone going "duuuuuuuhhhh" and i dont mean making fun of someone, i mean a duh of confusion. she looks stunned, and i dont like that... like a woman to have a mind behind those pretty eyes, ya know?

(I dunno, I like girls that i can consider my equal in most if not all respects)

why do people look for the negative? ^_^;;

isnt it better to try to find what you DO like about someone/something?

i find it helps keep me from snapping and going apeshit on random assholes... for example... "Yeah, the customer's an asshole, but at least he's not here all day like the boss" or "Yeah the boss is a dick, but his wife is smokin."

**edit** on the other hand, heckling in all it's many splendored variety can be fun too... but i prefer to limit it to bad jokes and cheesy movies

why do people look for the negative? ^_^;;

isnt it better to try to find what you DO like about someone/something?

i find it helps keep me from snapping and going apeshit on random assholes... for example... "Yeah, the customer's an asshole, but at least he's not here all day like the boss" or "Yeah the boss is a dick, but his wife is smokin."

**edit** on the other hand, heckling in all it's many splendored variety can be fun too... but i prefer to limit it to bad jokes and cheesy movies

I've already decided that 1) I'm going to post all my wet t-shirt outtakes and let you guys RIP them all to shreds and 2) I'm never posting any more pictures haha.