Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Bitch...

naughtybabe

why do people look for the negative? ^_^;;

isnt it better to try to find what you DO like about someone/something?

i find it helps keep me from snapping and going apeshit on random assholes... for example... "Yeah, the customer's an asshole, but at least he's not here all day like the boss" or "Yeah the boss is a dick, but his wife is smokin."

**edit** on the other hand, heckling in all it's many splendored variety can be fun too... but i prefer to limit it to bad jokes and cheesy movies

I htink its human nature to point out the negative in people rather than the positive. Cause I certainly kow if I see a person walkin down the street Im going to notice what I DONT like about him/her before I decide what I do like about them.....

why do people look for the negative? ^_^;;

isnt it better to try to find what you DO like about someone/something?

i find it helps keep me from snapping and going apeshit on random assholes... for example... "Yeah, the customer's an asshole, but at least he's not here all day like the boss" or "Yeah the boss is a dick, but his wife is smokin."

**edit** on the other hand, heckling in all it's many splendored variety can be fun too... but i prefer to limit it to bad jokes and cheesy movies

i say positive things all the time... i just speak my mind, sometimes it is negative shit, sometimes i say WOW S/HES HOT!! it has nothing to do with having a negative persepctive, its just how i feel about this particular chick. i think she has a fat girl face & a nice body.

i say positive things all the time... i just speak my mind, sometimes it is negative shit, sometimes i say WOW S/HES HOT!! it has nothing to do with having a negative persepctive, its just how i feel about this particular chick. i think she has a fat girl face & a nice body.

and don't ever change, I look forward to your criticisms! :clap2:

I htink its human nature to point out the negative in people rather than the positive. Cause I certainly kow if I see a person walkin down the street Im going to notice what I DONT like about him/her before I decide what I do like about them.....

i dont ^_^;;

i always see the good stuff first... though i still know almost immediately wether or not i'll like someone...