Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the guys (no bitches)

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

After you cum can you take your girl sucking your dick or is it too sensitive?

I am asking cause I am wondering if there is somehting wrong with me, cause I cant take a blowjob fo r more than 4 seconds after I cum. Some of my friends love that shit.

Guest gabo
After I come and make her come... I'm falling asleep. There is no purpose to pointless dick sucking...
but I am not asking if there is a point, I am asking how sensitive it is.

but I am not asking if there is a point, I am asking how sensitive it is.

Your question was "after you cum can you take a girl sucking on your dick or are you too sensitive?" My answer is no and my rationale was my response...

No point in answering how sensitive it is since that wasn't the question...

Guest gabo
Your question was "after you cum can you take a girl sucking on your dick or are you too sensitive?" My answer is no and my rationale was my response...

No point in answering how sensitive it is since that wasn't the question...

ok I got ya know sorry about that.

for me that depends

when i orgasm after just a few mins, it feels sensitive as hell as you described.

if coming to the cumming takes longer, then its not so sensitive after i came.

so for me it is a "time" issue.

makes sense from a biological standpoint too. the longer and more the nerve receptors on your dick fire, the less strong will the energy be that they fire off. so in the end there will be little chemicals left that allow your receptors to shoot off strong energy into your nervous system.

the same when you do benchpressing. press the bar up 5 times and you´ll still have some power left in your arms. push it up 30 times and you´ll have next to no energy left to do anything with your arms.

I am asking cause I am wondering if there is somehting wrong with me, cause I cant take a blowjob fo r more than 4 seconds after I cum. Some of my friends love that shit.

nope. i cant do it either. i become too sensitve afterwards.

i know what you're talking about...not every time, but sometimes...if my girl already came, and i come with her on top, she sometimes likes to ride my cock to another orgasm. most of the time, i'm ok with it, but every now and then i have to ask her to stop...i love that i stay hard for long enough to get her off again, as she's not a multi-orgasmic girl.

Haven't had that done in a while but it was an on n off thing, sometimes it would feel too fuckin sensitive but other times about after the 2nd orgasm I was good to go, my shit was a fuckin rod o steel n it wouldnt matter. Either way, its hot watchin your girl slurp away and lovin it ^_^

Guest gabo
After I cum "Don't touch Jimmy...hands off Jimmy" for at least a few minutes.

touching or squeezing balls after you cum is good but don't get near the head :woah:

yea the head is def a no no unless she wants to put me in cunvulsions.

even tho it says no bitches.. id like two add a female response

i get the same way after clitorial stimulation.. if i get off once via the clitoris it is VERY sensitive ... i dont mind like rubbing the area around or even like getting it from the side... But if I cum and you go to rub it RIGHT DEAD ON it hurts... does that make sense

Guest gabo
even tho it says no bitches.. id like two add a female response

i get the same way after clitorial stimulation.. if i get off once via the clitoris it is VERY sensitive ... i dont mind like rubbing the area around or even like getting it from the side... But if I cum and you go to rub it RIGHT DEAD ON it hurts... does that make sense

sure it makes sense... just think of ur clit as a lil dick head

love the after cum suck. of course its extra sensitive then, but jumping a lil from the sensitivity i can handle.