Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any guys on here...

nomembername

ever get so pissed at your girlfriend or any girl for that matter that you spit in their face?

girls if this has happened to you before please explain what you did to drive him to that point....

discuss

No. That has to be one of the worst things that you can do to someone.

yeah but what if they piss you off so bad that you want to hit them but since you would never hit a woman the next thing that pops in your head is to just spit right in their grill?

I think i'd break off a fresh one before I'd spit in their grill...

Its not that simple.

Exactly! Best response all morning

Seriously, I really worry about you guys. I hate violence. If some chick makes you so mad that you would spit in her face, just dump her.

Obviously that is the normal, right thing to do but what about in the heat of the moment and lets say your both drunk....you're not thinking straight and something just comes over you and you just spit right in her face?

Seriously, I really worry about you guys. I hate violence. If some chick makes you so mad that you would spit in her face, just dump her.

I'm not advocating violence, and I am the most nonviolent person you will ever meet. However, I am trying to answer the question at hand.

Exactly! Best response all morning

Obviously that is the normal, right thing to do but what about in the heat of the moment and lets say your both drunk....you're not thinking straight and something just comes over you and you just spit right in her face?

You seem like a good guy, so why would you tolerate being with someone who would make you that mad? If you aren't compatible just dump her and move onto the next chick.

But don't hit or spit in your chicks face and don't tolerate it from her either. Keep her in line by letting her know that if she isn't civil to you, you are out the door.

im too laid back for that shit.....i dont think i could ever get that pissed off at a woman to hit her....i would just kick her the fuck out of the car or house and dump her before it got to that level...but if shes coming at me with a knife or sumthing u better believe i'll clock her....in self defense of course

...i am a passionate person but was ingrained with the idea that it is wrong to raise your hand to women.....i always looked at it this way, if i ever got that angry where i was going to raise my hand to strike her, i would end the relationship right then and there......

You seem like a good guy, so why would you tolerate being with someone who would make you that mad? If you aren't compatible just dump her and move onto the next chick.

But don't hit or spit in your chicks face and don't tolerate it from her either. Keep her in line by letting her know that if she isn't civil to you, you are out the door.

Hey, I only asked the question...I never said that I have or would do this to any woman....Stymie is the only one that has admitted to doing this so maybe this post should be directed towards him.

But I see what you're saying....oh, and I am a good guy ;)

yeah but what if they piss you off so bad that you want to hit them but since you would never hit a woman the next thing that pops in your head is to just spit right in their grill?

dude, you have waaay too much aggression. That's not a good thing. People with so much anger age quicker and die sooner

You should pick up a good buddhist book on compassion and non-violence.

And i ain't joking ;)

dude, you have waaay too much aggression. That's not a good thing. People with so much anger age quicker and die sooner

You should pick up a good buddhist book on compassion and non-violence.

And i ain't joking ;)

:mad:

I never said I've done this....this is a message board where you post about different scenerios or what if's isn't it? I've seen this done before and with all this other talk about beating the shit out of women, it popped in my head

...i am a passionate person but was ingrained with the idea that it is wrong to raise your hand to women.....i always looked at it this way, if i ever got that angry where i was going to raise my hand to strike her, i would end the relationship right then and there......

Same here

my friend who lived in my neighborhood back in the day's mother used to get beaten by his dad. I HATED his dad with a passion. What kind of pussy would do such a thing.

Which is why all this talk of hitting a woman is fucked up :mad3:

........hey could some of you start some naked chics threads......or some supermodels or something........we need balance with all this crap on here.........i'd do it but i dont have the access to the sites most of you cats do.........

thanks in advance

the mask

........hey could some of you start some naked chics threads......or some supermodels or something........we need balance with all this crap on here.........i'd do it but i dont have the access to the sites most of you cats do.........

thanks in advance

the mask

i posted some yesterday, mask, but did not receive much replies :(

thanks in advance

the mask

i.....remember when i was dancing one time......and by accident...i kicked......this chick in the face....but i wasnt drunk cuz i dont drink.....we talked about it and instead of hitting.....me back she battled me....on the dance floor......i'll tell u guys more about it.......when i get back in the country.... ;)

the deepspell

actually, i dont see anything wrong with spittin in a chick's face, so long as it's warranted

it's gotta be something major though. basically anything that ranks as high as or higher than cheating. if a girl cheats on you, you got every right to spit in their face, i figure. can you think of any better way to let them know exactly what you think of them?

i dont actually have all that much aggression, and i really hate hurting people, but sometimes things just go too far and you gotta step up.

i personally believe that the nicest people in the world can be the toughest/meanest when pushed too far. and as much as people say "oh just dump her ass and forget about the bitch" sometimes that just isnt enough. i mean, if a guy cheated on you with your best friend, or even tried to and you found out about it, would you let it go at just dumping him, or would you give him a big ol' fuck you? i mean really, no matter how enlightened we like to think we are, we still go back to hammurabi's code in the end, an eye for an eye.