Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any guys on here...

nomembername

what? first of all its better than smackin her aint it? and besides that, just about anything can be justified under the right circumstances. I'm not sayin a chick insults you so you spit in her face, i'm sayin that if a chick really fucks you over, like cheats on you and goes to an orgy, or tries to bang your brother/best friend, she deserves it and worse

same goes the other way around.

a guy cheats on his gf, bangs her sister or best friend, she's got every right to spit in his face.

i dunno, maybe i'm a bit more honest than most people, but i think that if pushed, anyone would do things they wouldnt normally do.

ever get so pissed at your girlfriend or any girl for that matter that you spit in their face?

girls if this has happened to you before please explain what you did to drive him to that point....

discuss

lol nah... but i shook the shit out of one... grabbed her by the biceps and was like "bitch you need to calm the fuck down~!" after she slapped me...

i will be honest here... when i was like 14 years old my bf at the time spit in my face. That was of course the last day i talked to him but the reasoning behind it... which to this day i dont understand...

his friend ran up to me dressed in a monkey outfit, i didnt no who it was and so i kicked it. Of course, it happened to be in the balls. It wasn't even him that I kicked and his friend understood my reaction and said it was okay, but my bf at that time just started yellin at me then he grabbed my arms and lifted me in the air and shook me and then spit in my face. I cried and his two friends (one of then the injured) went after him and flipped out and beat him up. ass

yeah, shirtless, see that time it was really uncalled for.

but i'm not sayin that it's somethin to just do.. i mean if your girl (or guy) REALLY fucks up, and goes out cheatin behind ur back, or some shit like that, then yeah you spit in their face right before you walk out the door.

see, spittin on someone is the ultimate and universal sign of complete and utter contempt and disgust. and there ARE times when it is warranted

and Amy, why you say i'm a piece of shit for thinkin this way? because i think that some things are deserving of utter contempt and just saying "seeya later" isnt good enough?

i mean really, even murder can be acceptable in the right circumstances (imagine if you found out Hitler was still alive... would you be upset if he was murdered? and yes, there is a big difference between a cheater and Hitler, but there's a big difference between murder and a lil loogie facial too)