Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so tell me

iggster

how about from your wife??

if shes not attracted to you, it is probably because you arent romantic and you dont put in the time or effort to make her want you. if that is the case, you should try maybe treating her like she is special and giving her a backrub or doing some simple stuff to make her feel good. do something for her instead of thinking about getting laid for a little while. it could really help your relationship.

if youre just bored of the same old BS, how about seeing if shes interested in bringing a 3rd into it for a night to add some excitement. maybe she wants another guy to touch her or maybe she wants another girl. maybe you want another woman (sounds that way)...

whatever you do, be honest. if youre really unhappy you should just let her know, pointless to be out fucking women behind your wifes back, it doesnt do anything for anyone except put the woman you vowed to be with forever at risk for STDs. if you dont want to be with her or your relationship is not what you want it to be, better to end it than to wake up everyday lusting for something you dont have anymore.

keep in mind, relationships arent always going to be hot. i wouldnt make my decision to leave someone based completely on sex but then again, i dont know what your situation is. i know you didnt mention leaving your wife but imo when youre out looking to get laid behind your wifes back, you might as well be asking for advice on how to get out of your marriage ;)

sure most men will disagree considering a lot of them have no respect for marriage/relationships.

i hear lots of people find ass these days on craigslist.org. be honest with the people you meet about being married, all these lies *WILL* come back to haunt you.