Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So if this thing goes 7.....

kfitz73

If you're the Yankees, who do you start? Vasquez or Brown?

Personally, I don't see how you can start Brown at this point. He just looked intimidated out there. Vasquez is no bargain either but after a shaky start did a somewhat respectable job...

If you're the Yankees, who do you start? Vasquez or Brown?

Personally, I don't see how you can start Brown at this point. He just looked intimidated out there. Vasquez is no bargain either but after a shaky start did a somewhat respectable job...

I dont believe it is going to happen... Boston may have won 2 in a row. But have yet to really hit the Yankees very well. Their offense has been ok but not explosive. Yeah the Yanks were pretty silent the last 2 games. But I don't think they will be silent here in the BRONX. They love the fans and the noise!

I never say never so if a game 7 happens. You have Vasquez, Brown, and the Duke... I am sure you will see a little of everyone. And I dont think the Yanks would give either one of them chance to get into too much trouble. 3 Innings a piece. First sign of trouble I am sure they will make what ever move they would have to.

Brown is pitching.......I like our chances

:)

History shows it is the one that everyone thinks will not come through comes through... I have faith in Brown and I have faith in our offense to bounce back after their horrored past 3 games...

PS - It isnt just Brown... You know they wont give him a chance to get into trouble. First sign of trouble I am sure they go with Duke or Javy.

Oh and Lowe is hit or miss as well...

Brown is pitching.......I like our chances

:)

Lowe is pitching also though - I like our chances even more..

I say start with Brown, see what he can give us, then go to Vasquez if necessary.. El Duque if necessary.. Mussina if necessary..

Hell, it's game 7 - it's do or die - anything's possible. :)

Fuck - let's have Loaizza pitch another 4 innings, hah.

I say the Yankees should pitch like Oakland back in the early 90's and use a different pitcher every two innings or so. Catch Boston off guard since they wouldn't have time to adjust to a certain pitcher. Ok, okay - I am trying to pull every string out of my ass right now. Back to work...