Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ow..how I hate EXIT....

dirtyd

ROFL!!!

you are too funny. im not gonna say those asians smell, but i will say they do ruin the vibe.

Originally posted by lee-kim:

I AGREE THESE ASIANS RUIN THE VIBE THEY SMELL AND THEY ARE HORRIBLE DANCERS AND THEY LEAVE LO MEIN CARTONS ALL OVER THE DANCEFLOOR

what happen? Couldn't find the swimming pool? or the 30 foot waterfall? i love going to exit so i can grope on the white chicks ass.. especially when they wear those black skin tight leather pants. whooohooo. damn. or those knee high hooker boots. shit is hot! i love taking off my shirt and showing off my rib cages. feel my nipples baby.. feel it... yea...

Originally posted by souvlaki:

ROFL!!!

you are too funny. im not gonna say those asians smell, but i will say they do ruin the vibe.

umm...i didn't realize there was was so much anti-asian feelings from ppl at exit...so what in particular do they do that ruins the vibe??...enlighten me~

cwm10.gifcwm10.gifcwm10.gif

Originally posted by luvtoclub:

ROFL!!!

umm...i didn't realize there was was so much anti-asian feelings from ppl at exit...so what in particular do they do that ruins the vibe??...enlighten me~

nah...he/she is just a MORON...don't even bother reading his/her posts...ignor the asshole smile.gif .......and enjoy Exit...if you like it smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

I'm not a big fan of EXIT at all. I went the grand opening night, and then a few othernights and that place is missing some serious qualities. The club it self is really nice. A little too big, which in my opinion kills the vibe a little, but it is a nice looking place. The music is really weak, it's too hot in there, and most of the people in there are rude and generally not friendly. I went about 3 weeks ago for my boys b-day, and I hated it. There was about a handful of people who knew how to dance, and the rest of the crowd just stood there and took up space on the floor. It's just my opinion that the place blows. I love SF (which is also starting to change for the worse) and not everyone likes that place. But to each there own.

Drew

------------------

You know everything will flow...

OMG!!!!....I'M SOOOOOOOOO GLAD THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HATE EXIT...PLEASE DO US A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FAVOR....DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!.....THERE WILL BE MORE ROOM TO DANCE FOR ME AND OTHERS WHO LIKE THAT PLACE...AGAIN...SAVE YOUR #30 FOR TWILO/VINYL OR OTHER BEAUTIFUL PLACES/CLUBS....THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH...

~Lola~

------------------

ok, so i'm one of these people that love to go to all the clubs....twilo, exit, sf, vinyl....someone said the people at exit are rude???? well on friday at twilo there were more rude assholes there than any night i've been to exit. you're going to get the rude factor anywhere there's a crowd so just deal or don't go out.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

i happen to think that exit is off the wall. and those were the friday parties ive been to back in the summer, havent atttended in a while due to school, but i plan on it. i love the size and the different rooms. id rather pay $30 to go there then $35 to go to twilo and be in a sardine can where nobody can dance due to the lack of room

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmm, a little double standrad here? You can bash the clubs that I don't like, but do not bash the ones that I do like.. Something's wrong with the picture here..

I wasn't bashing any other club in particular, especially any that you like. The only one I spoke about ws Exit, which is what this post is about. Sorry if you thought I was. I was only stating my opinion and I think I'm entitled to do so.

cwm20.gif

WOW! Why is everyone getting so overly excited over a night club. Who cares. Those who like it go. Those who don't.....go else where. Jeez! It's like people take PERSONAL offense here. Makes you wonder.

Originally posted by risa06:

OMG!!!!....I'M SOOOOOOOOO GLAD THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HATE EXIT...PLEASE DO US A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FAVOR....DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!.....THERE WILL BE MORE ROOM TO DANCE FOR ME AND OTHERS WHO LIKE THAT PLACE...AGAIN...SAVE YOUR #30 FOR TWILO/VINYL OR OTHER BEAUTIFUL PLACES/CLUBS....THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH...

~Lola~

cwm4.gif

Originally posted by luvtoclub:

ROFL!!!

THEY LEAVE EGG ROLLS WRAPPINGS IN THE TOILET STUFFING IT UP. THEY ALSO SWING CHOPSTICKS ON STRINGS TAKE UP SPACE. ANOTHER THING IS THEY WEAR THOSE STUPID WIDE ROUND HATS THAT THEY BROUGHT FROM THE RICE PADDIES AND THEY ARE BUMOPING INTO ME BECAUSE THE HATS BLOCK THEIR VISION

FOR ONE

Originally posted by bumparella:

WOW! Why is everyone getting so overly excited over a night club. Who cares. Those who like it go. Those who don't.....go else where. Jeez! It's like people take PERSONAL offense here. Makes you wonder.

cwm4.gif

I was saying the same thing to myself as I was reading this post again. People ARE entitled to have their own opinions...

Drew

------------------

You know everything will flow...

people... for your info... you make the good time, not the club. the music is fine the club is huge and offers more for your money than any other club on the east coast. don't player hate because there are no comps, or you spent your last 30 dollars to get in. get fucking job and stop crying!!!

Originally posted by bumparella:

cwm4.gif

don't waist your time on wondering about me or how I feel about Exit smile.gif ....there was no offence taken,nor there was any anger in my post....just telling people one more time clear and loud that if they don't like Exit or any other clubs there is no need to bash it....personal oppinion and bashing is 2 different things...in MO...thank you smile.gif ...and have a nice day smile.gif ...Lola

------------------

I think Exit is a great night club. I also think Twilo is a great night club...not to mention Tunnel, Limelight and Sound Factory. Yeah sure some clubs are missing some things that other clubs have. No club is perfect. I love all the clubs I go to, I appreciate all there differences. I would hate it if every single club was like Exit, or if every single club was like Twilo. I appreciate the uniqueness of every club I go to...

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

i love exit. i just hate the herbs that run that place. what's their names? dave, joe? and that other herb with the reggae hair. tony was it? sim simma who got da keyz to mai bimma... if ya don't know them by face, it's the white old farts checking the ids. i hope they get hit with 5,000 glowsticks. personally i would shove it up their ass. brings a whole new meaning to lighting up their ass. and why don't they change the main floor to hip hop. that place would be off da hook. aighT! i hate exit. i love exit. i hate exit. exit loves me. yea baby... gimme some of that white ass smile.gif