Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can U Say Game 7?!

happyface

Schilling is a warrior. Period.

As much as I hate the Yankees and their scumbag fans who threw things at the Umps for making the right calls, I also love to listen to Sox fans bitch about the curse. Once the curse ends, so does the suffering of Sox fans. I am torn but I think my hatred of the Yankees is stronger than my love of the curse.

Either way, Im pulling for either the Astros or Cardinals in the Series.

NA NA NA NA..................NA NA NA NA...................HEYYYYY EHHHHYYY GOODBYE!!!!!!!

NA NA NA NA..................NA NA NA NA...................HEYYYYY EHHHHYYY GOODBYE!!!!!!!

ahahhaha i'm in nyc watching game 7! its great so far.....yankees still got a chance....

For me to poop on......hahahaaaaaa :bounce:

greatest comeback in baseball in history ! ! ! ! What do I know,of all peeps dam Yankees choked nasty I dont care what ya say,up 3 games to none to loose 4 straight LoL congratz Red Sox ! !

Dam Boston Red Sox in the WS finals and the patriots on their way to another Superbowl,New England folks must be loving the sports world.