destiny

JonStephen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

damn how the Yankees fans stay silent when their team looks like they aint taking it all.....

just an observation

;)

I am never quiet... I was trying to go to sleep I have to leave for work at about 5am. But I cant sleep... WAT TO MUCH ADRENALIN!!!

I told you at the bar that night that I didnt think the Sox were gonna go down like that. I said it is gonna get interesting.

Just wish it wasnt going to get this interesting.

Gotta give it to the sox for what they have done in the past 3 games. They are showing all heart.

Dont know what happened to the Yankees bats. Seems when they score alot in one game the bats die for the next few games. Tomorrow is going to be exciting. This is what fans live.... and die for... I am looking foward to tomorrow. Everything goes, everyone pitches, both backs are against the wall. Its gonna be CRAZY!!!

PS - For all who said the umpires are the reason for Boston losing... UM I dont think they were on the Yanks side tonight. I do not debate the homerun at all. It was definately out. The A-ROD thing... Well to me I dont know the ruling on that. But if the glove is in fair play I say anything goes. If you can do it to the catcher, you can do it to the second baseman and the shortstop on a double play as long as you are in the basepath. Than you should be able to do it at first... But no excuses... Boston deserves this game...

damn how the Yankees fans stay silent when their team looks like they aint taking it all.....

just an observation

;)

It wasn't that I was quiet. It was more like I was catatonic...

One way or another it ends tonight...

To think a World Series has to be played after this... :funny:

the yanks better take it tonite or else tomorrow at work will be the worlds worst day for me...my co-workers are already relentless at sending me emails, stopping me in the hall and leaving notes at my desk on how much they suck right now...if they lose tonite then tomorrow starts weeks of hell for me at work...

PS - For all who said the umpires are the reason for Boston losing... UM I dont think they were on the Yanks side tonight. I do not debate the homerun at all. It was definately out. The A-ROD thing... Well to me I dont know the ruling on that. But if the glove is in fair play I say anything goes. If you can do it to the catcher, you can do it to the second baseman and the shortstop on a double play as long as you are in the basepath. Than you should be able to do it at first... But no excuses... Boston deserves this game...

dude...its offensive interference. thats the rule in baseball just like the rule of you cant avoid a tag by running out of the baseline

al leiter was screaming that gay-rod was out once the replay showed...and he's bipartisan

dude...its offensive interference. thats the rule in baseball just like the rule of you cant avoid a tag by running out of the baseline

al leiter was screaming that gay-rod was out once the replay showed...and he's bipartisan

All I know is that if you get in my way. I am gonna do the same thing. I dont blame A-rod for doing it at all. You are going to be out anyway. May as well try to make something happen.

Why isnt it offensive interference when you barrel over the catcher, or barrel over the second baseman or shortstop like Cabrera did the other night?

All I know is that if you get in my way. I am gonna do the same thing. I dont blame A-rod for doing it at all. You are going to be out anyway. May as well try to make something happen.

Why isnt it offensive interference when you barrel over the catcher, or barrel over the second baseman or shortstop like Cabrera did the other night?

come on now...he wasnt just running and making the a play at the bag, he wacked the ball out of his hand

just an observation

;)

My "quiteness" can be attributed to the fact that this is a horrible week for me in regards to school - I had a midterm, recitation homework, webassign homework, and a 15 page lab report to bang out for Monday/Tuesday, and I still have an orgo exam tomorrow (which really sux because I haven't been able to focus due to this crazy ass series, and since there was no win last nite, I have to spend tonite screaming and going bonkers during game 7 instead of studying my ass off................)

DAMN PROFESSORS! DON'T THEY KNOW PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THIS TIME OF YEAR?! No compassion, I'll tell ya.. who the hell schedules midterms/papers/exams/etc.. during THE PLAYOFFS?! :mad: :mad:

On a lighter note - LET'S GO YANKEES! :D

Yeah - my quiteness has been due to the September financial close and having to have variance analysis's and projections done by Friday. With that said, I am debating on whether to go to tonight's game... arrgghhh.

PS - my hats are off to Boston for making the series interesting and who knows - I said at the end of game 4 to my friend that they may take it all. Guess it's time for Tony the Tiger to pull some magic tonight in the 8th inning and bring home a Yankee victory.