Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post-birth bodies

bullseye

so my friend tara had a beautiful baby girl about 3 years ago. before she had the baby she had an amazing body 5-5, 110, and was a gymnastics teacher. but she's devastated by the fact that her body, especially her hips, completely changed after birth. she has huge hips now that she cant lose, even on a steady 5 day a week workout routine. when she does workout, she covers her bottom with a sweater. poor girl is so sad sometimes :(

do any of u ladies worry about the same thing sometimes?

i always wonder how my body will change... i have big natural breasts... i worry that they will lose any firmness they have left after i have a baby and breast feed etc... i worry about a lot of things... but i do know that i am pretty diligent with the gym now and i know i will be very health conscious when im pregnant so hopefully i will only gain baby weight... and not too much extra...

lol that will only last as long as your first craving for triple fudge sundaes at 3am

(my mom's fave when she was pregnant with me, i'm told)

on the up side, it doesnt affect absolutely everyone like that

know quite a few people who've had kids and kept their figure.

just eat right, get your exercise, and things will work out fine

i don't want any children but that is not the reason why. i know so many people who have had kids and looked great afterwards. i also know a some whos boobs lost all their fullness and looked like 2 empty socks. you never know.

i think younger people tend to end up with the least dramatic changes. i know a few young people who have had kids and ended up with no breasts though.

i guess it is different from woman to woman, because there are two personal intructors at my gym who are woman and they have had like 3 kids each, and they are still really hot. Nothing has changed on them anatomically seemingly, But i guess women like this who can give birth and not change in body composition are like the guys who have awesome abs and they dont do abs or diet very well.

Some women use the post-birth as an excuse and let it go for way too long.

I feel for their husbands.

Exactly. It makes me sick to see these women just let themselves go.

On the other hand I think it is great seeing these women out running, pushing their babies along in one of those special strollers.

Some women use the post-birth as an excuse and let it go for way too long.

I feel for their husbands.

well that, and soon after that the most common one used is " i have no time to workout, i have a kid/kids now..."

and some of these gyms have a daycare and such too...:(

so my friend tara had a beautiful baby girl about 3 years ago. before she had the baby she had an amazing body 5-5, 110, and was a gymnastics teacher. but she's devastated by the fact that her body, especially her hips, completely changed after birth. she has huge hips now that she cant lose, even on a steady 5 day a week workout routine. when she does workout, she covers her bottom with a sweater. poor girl is so sad sometimes :(

Is this Tara from Oakland?? Blonde girl!??

Exactly. It makes me sick to see these women just let themselves go.

On the other hand I think it is great seeing these women out running, pushing their babies along in one of those special strollers.

it is hard. have a baby and see how much free time you have... when my brothers twins came over i couldnt get one second to myself until they left. looking after 2 boys is a work out though. maybe if the fathers helped out with the kids a bit, the moms could get to the gym or a pilates class. just a thought.

it is hard. have a baby and see how much free time you have... when my brothers twins came over i couldnt get one second to myself until they left. looking after 2 boys is a work out though. maybe if the fathers helped out with the kids a bit, the moms could get to the gym or a pilates class. just a thought.

That's true, but my nephew is 4 now and there is a nice gym by her house that has free daycare. If you ask her she will tell you how hard it is to find time to workout, but I just see pizza boxes and McDonalds around the house.

I think she is just using this baby as an excuse to let herself go and she waited till she had him trapped with a baby to do it (because she was hot before the baby).

But, I keep my opinion to myself to keep the family peace.

well...I had a kid and not too much changed to my body...sure my hips got a tiny bit bigger, but thats to be expected...But even before I hd my son, I had already inherited, as some like to call em, "good birthin hips" sooo I didnt notice as much about the change as maybe someone who had no hips to begin with. Yeah sure it took me some time to lose the baby weight. Which I only gained 30 lbs altogether during my pregnancy (which I was told by the doctor is VERY good) ....I guess I dont care too much about if I have a lil extra weight than I did pre pregnancy,purely for the fact that my body is the result of creating something so wonderful....I would rather be this way than not have him at all....and like someone said it affects everyone differently, just depends on your structure etc etc.... Oh and my boobs, well there exactly the same, even stayed a lil bigger....I only brestfed for a month, which I guess is the most important, after that I couldnt take it anymore, not only that but my son wasnt a real good breatfeeder anyhow.... okay enough of that Ive totally made an ass out of myself :D

well...I had a kid and not too much changed to my body...sure my hips got a tiny bit bigger, but thats to be expected...But even before I hd my son, I had already inherited, as some like to call em, "good birthin hips" sooo I didnt notice as much about the change as maybe someone who had no hips to begin with. Yeah sure it took me some time to lose the baby weight. Which I only gained 30 lbs altogether during my pregnancy (which I was told by the doctor is VERY good) ....I guess I dont care too much about if I have a lil extra weight than I did pre pregnancy,purely for the fact that my body is the result of creating something so wonderful....I would rather be this way than not have him at all....and like someone said it affects everyone differently, just depends on your structure etc etc.... Oh and my boobs, well there exactly the same, even stayed a lil bigger....I only brestfed for a month, which I guess is the most important, after that I couldnt take it anymore, not only that but my son wasnt a real good breatfeeder anyhow.... okay enough of that Ive totally made an ass out of myself :D

That sounds perfect. You are lucky!

Guest gabo
I saw a nude pic of her....I'd fuck the shit out of her....she definitely has some bombs too :drool::D
wait, how did u see a pic of her naked? I wanna see a pic too.