Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cp ladies, a foot question...

bullseye

Big feet are a big deal to me...Ugly feet just gross me out... :vomit2:

same here... ugly feet in general just make me want to vomit.. but ugly feet on a chick are the worst... if a girl has ugly feet forget it, shows over... (shallow, superficial, whatever you want to call it i just cant get over a chick who has feet that look like they been hit with hammers..)

Big feet are a big deal to me...Ugly feet just gross me out... :vomit2:

Me too but unfortunately you can't control the shape of your feet/toes. Like the 2nd toe being bigger than the big toe, which is pretty ugly. As long as they are clean and well manicured, isok.

Also, for those of you with callous on your feet, go get a pedicure or you can buy a scraper that takes the yuckie stuff off. :)

same here... ugly feet in general just make me want to vomit.. but ugly feet on a chick are the worst... if a girl has ugly feet forget it, shows over... (shallow, superficial, whatever you want to call it i just cant get over a chick who has feet that look like they been hit with hammers..)

I hear that.

Me too but unfortunately you can't control the shape of your feet/toes. Like the 2nd toe being bigger than the big toe, which is pretty ugly. As long as they are clean and well manicured, isok.

Also, for those of you with callous on your feet, go get a pedicure or you can buy a scraper that takes the yuckie stuff off. :)

im dont care if the second toe is bigger than the bigtoe... im reffering to beat up callousses, or chipped up nails... etc.