Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ayne one do a sport or work out ?

Anyone ever use music to psyche one self up prior to workout?...LOL me and my buddy used to blast ROCKY's theme music, & Eye of da Tiger before hitting da weights....Works like hell...We'd be walking in humming da tunes...humming through da workout....in da shower....LOL

------------------

What da.....

Originally posted by nicole212:

I used to fence...no more though.

Nic212

My dad use to do that! I always wanted to but I guess I'm too lazy to do the research for a good school. tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

Originally posted by guido215:

I am a guy cheerleader...and yes it is a sport...but no more after this year...

I'm into bodybuilding and lift 4 times a week, but I do not want to get HUGE, just look nice...nahmean?

Mike.

And you do hun...I saw the pic....

I work out.. I use to live at the gym....but now I do mostly yoga, pilates....

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Up there with jogging but without the high impact that comes with it. Much easier on your joints in the long run.

I'm a gym freak myself. Weight training and cardio 6 days a week. Focusing on weight training cause I'm trying to pack on some more lean mass. For cardio I swim, jog, bike (the spinning classes are the best!) and on the elliptical. And ladies...forget the stairmaster...they are sooooo bad!

I hate the stairmaster...It kills my ankles...

------------------

AIM vampie

Try to work out 4 times a week but its now dropped to like 2x week lifting, and one day cardio...though I end up clubbing 2 or 3 nights a week too, so there's something involed in that.

Partying has come in the way of my soccer...I used to play pick-up but haven't gone in like 4 months!

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

just started workin out last month, anyone know a good diet to be to gain muscle mass?

get some andro while its still legal and eat a high protein diet and you'll gain anywhere from 10-15 pounds generally in 6-8 weeks.

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

get some andro while its still legal and eat a high protein diet and you'll gain anywhere from 10-15 pounds generally in 6-8 weeks.

-Rob

Andro doesn't elevate your testosterone for long enough to be affective. The latest study found that DHEA and Andro under normal dosage did not increase lean muscle mass any more than the group taking a placebo. Besides it's very toxic on the liver. I took it and never noticed a difference...except for my liver. Freaked the doctor out. Most guys take megadoses of andro when they are tapering off of a steroid cycle. I doubt Mr. McGuire did it on andro alone.

I find creatine as the best legal suppliment available. Buy a good brand creatine like Muscletech or EAS and take those protein shakes. However, if you want to put on size you're gonna have to eat more carbs. Stick to complex carbs like whole grains, brown rice, oat meal, sweet potatoes etc. You need carbs to grow, protein alone will not get you anywere!

------------------

eye.gif

AIM:ZOMBLA

[This message has been edited by MarioNY (edited 11-16-2000).]

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

just started workin out last month, anyone know a good diet to be to gain muscle mass?

Eat low carbs (like oatmeal), try not to have any after around 3pm and take in alot of protein. I take my bodyweight in grams (if you weight 190lbs take 190grams per day), you'll shit your brains out at first but you will get used to it, and drink lots & lots of water if you take Andro (try geting an Andro-Stack w/100mg of Andro in it). Also try to get a trainer if your just starting, if you workout wrong or to much you'll just be waisting your time. Diet is the key though, if you don't eat right or enough you will not grow.

------------------

People hate me.

me_small.jpg

If anybody knows Bayside, there is a trail that goes underneath the Throgs Neck Bridge that is *awesome* for roller blading. Usually I'll be there when the sun sets on the weekends, it's a totally amazing sight to see. The sky changes colors like every 10 minutes or so and you get a completely new picture.

Besides rollerblading, I love to ski and swim but my true passion is martial arts. I go to classes 2-3 times a week and I can't think of anything I like to do better. Total spirituality.

I'm def. an adventurous type and would give just about anything a try...skydiving, etc.

Now if I could only find a cool girl to share this stuff with that would make it complete.

Tenupa

------------------

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--einstein

I have found a way to keep my GOOD body to pare with myself.. i use dancing with glowsticks are the thing to use . hehe Now let me tell you something that i used to do ... WORKing with the US NAvy SEAL's i used to be 231 lbs back in a 3 year radius ago, untill i stared the military SEal tranning program i have lost all the weight i mean i wasnt fat or anything like that nore did i use any crap (DRUGS) to get me going .. working with them .. is alot of work... . All i have to say is im faster powerful in my fightings.. im a speical hand to hand combat fighter . weapons all and all GO US NAVY BUDS calls 1209 ... hooooo yaaaaaa sailor

speicalest.. cwm7.gif

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

[This message has been edited by glowball (edited 11-16-2000).]

Originally posted by happykittn:

Swimming (every other day), skiiing (as soon as the snow starts falling), & kickboxing (twice a week), baby... biggrin.gif

I'm usually not into chicks that could kick my ass ...but I think I'd enjoy gettin' it kicked by you ...are you single??

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by kylerule:

Eat low carbs (like oatmeal), try not to have any after around 3pm and take in alot of protein. I take my bodyweight in grams (if you weight 190lbs take 190grams per day), you'll shit your brains out at first but you will get used to it, and drink lots & lots of water if you take Andro (try geting an Andro-Stack w/100mg of Andro in it). Also try to get a trainer if your just starting, if you workout wrong or to much you'll just be waisting your time. Diet is the key though, if you don't eat right or enough you will not grow.

you gotta be kidding me!! ...carbs are the most important if you want to be healthy!!! ...take 'em in the morning if you're worried about gaining weight [get plenty] ...lots of proteins, greens and water for the rest of the day.

carbohydrates = energy

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 11-16-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 11-16-2000).]

I'm a bit of a fitness nut.

I work out 4-5x a week. Mountain Bike, Ski, Surf, and play competitive soccer. Unfortunately the outdoor team I play for is in NJ Sunday mornings, so it sometimes hampers going out sat nights. I played in that Urban Soccer League down in China Town in the summer and am looking for a Chelsea Piers Team now for the Winter. If anybody knows any teams looking for players, let me know...

Originally posted by blueangel:

My dad use to do that! I always wanted to but I guess I'm too lazy to do the research for a good school. tongue.gif

BlueAngel

There are actually a bunch in the city. It paid for college for me...something to keep in mind when you've got little ones running around!!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.