Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok So Here They Are... Not Naked But A Lil Peak

italianp7

....ur right, y would i want to become wat u and about 5 other guys are around, angry sheep. nahhhhhh, i like my life....

Is it me is his "nahhhhhh"

sound like a "bahhhhhh" like a sheep

this is a trippy thread, from 1 groupl of ppl, it morphs to another and then another, almost like a sick rollercoast ride

So much anger here, where's the love?????????

Is it me is his "nahhhhhh"

sound like a "bahhhhhh" like a sheep

this is a trippy thread, from 1 groupl of ppl, it morphs to another and then another, almost like a sick rollercoast ride

So much anger here, where's the love?????????

wait lemmie wipe this cum off my mouth so i can talk about nice things tony :rolleyes:

Revised:

All this coming from someone who looks like a lazy eyed down syndrome stricken 2 dollar stripper who looks like she downed one too manyRoofie-Colada's...c'mon now lets get serious. I got paid for this you didnt.

:bootysha:

lol

:funny:

oh thats's fucking great... i feel bad for people who actually take message boards seriously... and sit crying in the corner after someone tears them apart over a 100x100 pixel picture...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

couldn't you at least say $3 stripper??

and how much did YOU, Mr. Professional get paid for your spectacular analysis of italianp's chin?? $3.50?? how much for you to analyze my nose?? how about my right earlobe?? can you determine my exact height and weight from my chin, Mr. Professional?? I'll give ya the three bucks if you get it right... lol

:bootysha:

lol

:funny:

oh thats's fucking great... i feel bad for people who actually take message boards seriously... and sit crying in the corner after someone tears them apart over a 100x100 pixel picture...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

couldn't you at least say $3 stripper??

and how much did YOU, Mr. Professional get paid for your spectacular analysis of italianp's chin?? $3.50?? how much for you to analyze my nose?? how about my right earlobe?? can you determine my exact height and weight from my chin, Mr. Professional?? I'll give ya the three bucks if you get it right... lol

You just ask for it. I mean cmon

"Lilhotbarbiegirl"

+

image.php?u=189929&dateline=1091845714

I dont have a 12inch cock, but you dont see me posting it in my avatar or making a name LongDongSilver on this board. If I did post a 3 inch mushroom cock in my avatar , and had that name, I'd understand the flak i would get.

Holy shit. Damn, I can't believe how this thread has deteriorated into coldhearted bashing and heartless insults. WTF? She did you guys a favor by posting her boobs, since everyone is always trying to persuade the women to post tit pics, and many of you have responded with such malicious comments that it's sad to read this thread.

You know, I've got 865 nice Rep points and I'm sure I'll get shit load of negative reps for this to intentionally bring it down, but some of you are so ruthlessly rude and abusive that it's terrible. I don't know many of you well but I've talked to Italianp7 through PM and she seems like a really nice girl. But Jesus, no matter what why do some of you have to go out of your way to be cruel to another person? She has sweet boobs and it was decent of her to show them off. If you don't like them, resort to begging some of the other gals here to show you theirs. As far as her weight, so the fuck what if she has a few extra pounds? I'm not saying that because I'm overweight, but because I like gals slim and sexy as well as with a few extra pounds and sexy. And if she has some extra weight on her, then her boobs are probably bigger and softer than otherwise, and thus sweeter to the man she gets involved with. So fucking what if she has some extra weight? Many of your mothers and loved ones, and mine as well, are overweight, so would you refer to your loved ones like that? I know I wouldn't.

Holy shit. Damn, I can't believe how this thread has deteriorated into coldhearted bashing and heartless insults. WTF? She did you guys a favor by posting her boobs, since everyone is always trying to persuade the women to post tit pics, and many of you have responded with such malicious comments that it's sad to read this thread.

You know, I've got 865 nice Rep points and I'm sure I'll get shit load of negative reps for this to intentionally bring it down, but some of you are so ruthlessly rude and abusive that it's terrible. I don't know many of you well but I've talked to Italianp7 through PM and she seems like a really nice girl. But Jesus, no matter what why do some of you have to go out of your way to be cruel to another person? She has sweet boobs and it was decent of her to show them off. If you don't like them, resort to begging some of the other gals here to show you theirs. As far as her weight, so the fuck what if she has a few extra pounds? I'm not saying that because I'm overweight, but because I like gals slim and sexy as well as with a few extra pounds and sexy. And if she has some extra weight on her, then her boobs are probably bigger and softer than otherwise, and thus sweeter to the man she gets involved with. So fucking what if she has some extra weight? Many of your mothers and loved ones, and mine as well, are overweight, so would you refer to your loved ones like that? I know I wouldn't.

Sorry fatso, too long..did read..thx.

You just ask for it. I mean cmon

"Lilhotbarbiegirl" << it's lilbarbiegirl, actually

+

image.php?u=189929&dateline=1091845714

I dont have a 12inch cock, but you dont see me posting it in my avatar or making a name LongDongSilver on this board. If I did post a 3 inch mushroom cock in my avatar , and had that name, I'd understand the flak i would get.

i just figured most people put models in their sigs and avatars... maybe i could be different and put a pic of me...