Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2004 World Series Champs=mighty Redsox!!!

magellanmax

Oh my fucking goodness!!!... my hands are shaking...i got tears running down my face... i've trashed my coffee table and a whole lotta shit... i will end up paying for it eventually.... BUT..its worth every fucking penny... Oh man !!... But I just ask one thing from the Gods, i just hope it aint a sexy dream that i have to wake up to.... i pray it aint so.. Lay to rest fucking Bambino, we finally nailed your ass to the wall... you and your FUCKING YAMKEES !!! i got alot of shit to say, but i will pass it up 4 tonite, i need the reality to sink in ....DAMN!!! we won the world series!!! i know for a fact that i wont die without seeing my beloved sox winning a WS!!!...

I love my fucking REDSOX... you made me proud like you would never know

GOOOOO REDSOX!!!

Oh my fucking goodness!!!... my hands are shaking...i got tears running down my face... i've trashed my coffee table and a whole lotta shit... i will end up paying for it eventually.... BUT..its worth every fucking penny... Oh man !!... But I just ask one thing from the Gods, i just hope it aint a sexy dream that i have to wake up to.... i pray it aint so.. Lay to rest fucking Bambino, we finally nailed your ass to the wall... you and your FUCKING YAMKEES !!! i got alot of shit to say, but i will pass it up 4 tonite, i need the reality to sink in ....DAMN!!! we won the world series!!! i know for a fact that i wont die without seeing my beloved sox winning a WS!!!...

I love my fucking REDSOX... you made me proud like you would never know

GOOOOO REDSOX!!!

Hey Max - what if I were to say you BOUGHT the title? :laugh: :laugh:

You see what a joke that excuse is when Boston fans use it?

You know if the Yankees won the ALCS that you would be saying it was because of payroll.

I don't believe the Bosox bought anything. I don't believe that excuse for a minute in either case.

Maybe you should re-evaluate yourself next time you decide to say that the Yankees beat you in the ALCS because of "payroll".. :rolleyes: Cause if you hold that as true, then you would be admitting that Boston bought the championship from the Cards. :nono:

Congrats to the Sox, they earned it WITHOUT A QUESTION.

Now that Boston fans won't be so bitter, when the Yankees whoop your ass next year, I don't wanna hear one word about payroll. ;)

Hey Max - what if I were to say you BOUGHT the title? :laugh: :laugh:

You know if the Yankees won the ALCS that you would be saying it was because of payroll.

I don't believe the Bosox bought anything. I don't believe that excuse for a minute in either case.

Maybe you should re-evaluate yourself next time you decide to say that the Yankees beat you in the ALCS because of "payroll".. :rolleyes: Cause if you hold that as true, then you would be admitting that Boston bought the championship from the Cards. :nono:

Now that Boston fans won't be so bitter, when the Yankees whoop your ass next year, I don't wanna hear one word about payroll. ;)

LMAO!!!!! Well they traded for Schilling and "bought" Foulke...things that make you go hmmmmmm

Hey Max - what if I were to say you BOUGHT the title?

Ok ma, you can drop the sarcasm now.... :rolleyes:

i will answer the ridiculous spending on payroll querry after the damn parade, beer guzzling, gloating galore, memorabilia buying and hanging... shit, i wish i could find the bambino statue/memorial/monument and piss on it.... Curse this baby girl :finger:

Ok ma, you can drop the sarcasm now.... :rolleyes:

i will answer the ridiculous spending on payroll querry after the damn parade, beer guzzling, gloating galore, memorabilia buying and hanging... shit, i wish i could find the bambino statue/memorial/monument and piss on it.... Curse this baby girl :finger:

lol...have a great time at the parade...i hear its gonna be the biggest parade ever for a sports team...

lol...have a great time at the parade...i hear its gonna be the biggest parade ever for a sports team...

Thanks :) i'm leaving tomorrow morning for Boston, i know traffic is gonna be crazy as hell over there, but its worth it seeing all the sox fans come out and congratulate the players.... its been long due. Shit like this has been a "once-in-a-lifetime-bonanza" not gonna miss it for the world. :bounce:

2004 WS CHAMPS= BOSTON RED SOX !!

Thanks :) i'm leaving tomorrow morning for Boston, i know traffic is gonna be crazy as hell over there, but its worth it seeing all the sox fans come out and congratulate the players.... its been long due. Shit like this has been a "once-in-a-lifetime-bonanza" not gonna miss it for the world. :bounce:

2004 WS CHAMPS= BOSTON RED SOX !!

kinda wish I was going too....

have fun dood

kinda wish I was going too....

have fun dood

Damn !! U aint going ??? wtf !!! it might be a while b4 the next one... anyhoo, its all good, not all sox fans will make it there, but we will all be there in spirit...... make sure you TiVo that shit bro. :D

Sox R It !!

we broke the fucking CURSE !!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Damn !! U aint going ??? wtf !!! it might be a while b4 the next one... anyhoo, its all good, not all sox fans will make it there, but we will all be there in spirit...... make sure you TiVo that shit bro. :D

Sox R It !!

we broke the fucking CURSE !!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I was watchin a lil bit of the parade on the tube when I came back from DT....that sign that Manny had was awesome

"Derek might be playing golf, but this is better" ....or something like that

:laugh:

i made the trek back.. the parade was great. ive missed the patriots past two parades.. there was no way i was missing this. they extended the route last second into the charles river.. i wish there was a rally but they were concerned about managing the crwod. it was rainy but i didnt get soaked. and got a great front row spot! (thanks to one of my friends who is a cop and was working the parade route) i got some pictures that i will post when i get back to ny.

I read the next stop for pedro, manny and david is DR, where they are also holding a parade in their honor. and they are even speaks of a world series tour with the trophy arond the country for the widespread red sox nation! (gasp, possibly even nyc) johnny damon (rip it sick!) is appearing on letterman on monday i believe and the whole team may be scheduled for the tonight show later on next week

However on a good note...

Pitcher Pedro Martinez was hit in the forehead by a baseball thrown from the banks of the Charles. He looked stunned and put his hand to his forehead as the ball floated down the river. "I have a little headache, but I'm OK," said Martinez.

:rofl::funny::rofl:

i took a ton of pics, but the frigging thing wont load (files too big) :(

i'll prolly save them for my scrap book if i cant trim 'em down. i salvaged some fan pics from the globe. i hope they load.... :)

103004_fansparadephotos?pg=1

they wont load :( ... they are some really cool pics. eh, the feeling is still good at heart.

GO RED SOX !!

yeh i read about that ....NO CLASS

and what do you consider class?

throwing baseballs and batteries on the field when a call doesnt go their way?

having to have the national guard surround the field during a game?

having a player sit out most of the year due to withdrawals to drug addiction?

having a player talk so much shit (Sheff) before his team wins the series?

real class patna

:aright: