Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was at DNA last saturday?

Hi whats going on, I'm one of the event coordinators @ Club DNA in Astoria Queens. I believe the song your looking for is called Can't Go On & It's by Allie. Mike Rizzo helped make the song, shes actually a local from Queens so I say we support her, thats why we bought her to DNA. Anyway since I saw some confusion on the previous posts, The New DNA is now 21 for guys & 18 for girls. Admission is 25 for guys and 20 for girls, but reduced admission on a guestlists drops it 5 to 20 for guys and 15 for girls. Its a much nicer crowd since we went for this change, I actually saw a previous post that said on our opening night we had 45 people? It was actually 240 people & the reason we had so little was because we were strictly 21 and over for guys and girls on our opening night. Hopefully I cleared up any confusion, this Saturday November 6 we have Zelma Davis featuring Sylver performing LIVE singing the SF classic "After All This Time". For more information, directions, guestlist, tables, you can e-mail me at ClubDNANYC@aol.com & i'll get back to you A.S.A.P. Thanks!

DNA = worst club alive. Its run by these JOKES. a bunch of greek losers who think they are all slick and shit when they dont know SHIT about real nightlife. The owner acts like his is freaking tony soprano being a total dick to people at the door and the music makes me want to vomit, im not one to bitch(besides having a bad weekend at avalon), but dna is a place that you couldnt PAY most of the people in NYC involved involved in our scene to go there. If you dig clubs like Razous and zachary's by all means...go enjoy yourself.....only difference is..this club is run by a bunch of herbs that are actually WANNA B- zachary's and shit..eww.dont get me started..haha i've been there enough times to have given it a try. ive tried to be open minded. but no way man. My freind once dragged me to one of their "promotional" meetings, and oh man, you dont even want me to start about that.hahaha

Lol .. enjoyed your replies. Well im sorry that DNA doesnt satisfy all your expections, alot of people like it because its a local club. The club is run by greeks .. on friday night. Saturday night they party is mine and my teams consisting of 75% italians. The crowd is nearly all italian and lately its been at least a 3 to 1 girl to guy ration on saturdays, I havent had no complains -- just compliments.

Hi whats going on, I'm one of the event coordinators @ Club DNA in Astoria Queens. I believe the song your looking for is called Can't Go On & It's by Allie. Mike Rizzo helped make the song, shes actually a local from Queens so I say we support her, thats why we bought her to DNA. Anyway since I saw some confusion on the previous posts, The New DNA is now 21 for guys & 18 for girls. Admission is 25 for guys and 20 for girls, but reduced admission on a guestlists drops it 5 to 20 for guys and 15 for girls. Its a much nicer crowd since we went for this change, I actually saw a previous post that said on our opening night we had 45 people? It was actually 240 people & the reason we had so little was because we were strictly 21 and over for guys and girls on our opening night. Hopefully I cleared up any confusion, this Saturday November 6 we have Zelma Davis featuring Sylver performing LIVE singing the SF classic "After All This Time". For more information, directions, guestlist, tables, you can e-mail me at ClubDNANYC@aol.com & i'll get back to you A.S.A.P. Thanks!

STFU RETARDDD...

sorry to be rude but wtf you sayin ZELMA FUKIN RETARD DAVIS or w/e her name is featuring SYLVER...dont put them in the same sentence...there from two different worlds that make up this song...ZELMA along wit her posse of delseana has a horrible voice...and should be shot for making herself look like a piece of dirt for redoin this song...and makin it sound so bad...SYLVER

i repeat SYLVER from SF will not be at DNA and the version that EVERYONE LOVES TO HEAR OF ALL THIS TIME will not be played...it will be a cheesy freestyle version made by c&c music factory...i HOPE no one shows up to this event....cheese balls!

STFU RETARDDD...

sorry to be rude but wtf you sayin ZELMA FUKIN RETARD DAVIS or w/e her name is featuring SYLVER...dont put them in the same sentence...there from two different worlds that make up this song...ZELMA along wit her posse of delseana has a horrible voice...and should be shot for making herself look like a piece of dirt for redoin this song...and makin it sound so bad...SYLVER

i repeat SYLVER from SF will not be at DNA and the version that EVERYONE LOVES TO HEAR OF ALL THIS TIME will not be played...it will be a cheesy freestyle version made by c&c music factory...i HOPE no one shows up to this event....cheese balls!

although we may have a language barrier here, zelma davis does the vocals on the sylver version. while sylver is not going to be there, it is the same vocalist

although we may have a language barrier here, zelma davis does the vocals on the sylver version. while sylver is not going to be there, it is the same vocalist

ummm...are you on crack? where does zelma throw her nasty voice in sylvers version!

zelma works wit delseana who split up from jonathan after creative differences...they both have the rights to the lyrics b/c delseana was the one who wrote it and was originally supposed to sing it...so she got this sorry excuse for a vocalist to sing what she couldnt! ....its horrible...your wrong bro...zelma isnt on sylvers version...and jonathan prob doesnt wna be associated wit this project in any way shape or form!

ummm...are you on crack? where does zelma throw her nasty voice in sylvers version!

zelma works wit delseana who split up from jonathan after creative differences...they both have the rights to the lyrics b/c delseana was the one who wrote it and was originally supposed to sing it...so she got this sorry excuse for a vocalist to sing what she couldnt! ....its horrible...your wrong bro...zelma isnt on sylvers version...and jonathan prob doesnt wna be associated wit this project in any way shape or form!

lol tell him marksfblsp mwa

like how he used the "all this time" sound factory classic...