Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug Doggs!

Hiya one of my good friends have been parking there car in this student parking lot and latly they have been getting the drug dogs to sniff around all the cars and we always tweak in there im wondering if she leave a gram or what ever of crystal in the car would the dogs smell it? and also would the be able to smell the pipe?. i know they smell weed and shit cus its so dank but i cant smell crystal sooo any one know thanks so much :spin2:

Hiya one of my good friends have been parking there car in this student parking lot and latly they have been getting the drug dogs to sniff around all the cars and we always tweak in there im wondering if she leave a gram or what ever of crystal in the car would the dogs smell it? and also would the be able to smell the pipe?. i know they smell weed and shit cus its so dank but i cant smell crystal sooo any one know thanks so much :spin2:

you my friend, are a retard.

You sound paraniod :aaah:

from what i know-dogs are trained to sniff particular scents. some dogs are trained to smell weapon related scents. other dogs are trained to sniff out drugs...that could be marijuana, maybe other dogs cocaine. i am not sure if the dogs that smell cocaine are trained to smell marijuana also but if you want to know if dogs can smell the tina the answer is a resounding YES. clean out your car and find somewhere else to do your thing.

What school do you go to?

fuck man ya im a parinoid mother fucker man shit hah im a tweaker i havnt slept for like um shit i duno last monday fuck man im fukcin getin a quad tomarow it highlight of month fuck ta um oh ya sum one told me that are skool is cheap and only gets gods that smell can cacaoin herowin and uh weed and ya uh ya lol so i geuse the can shit all my smell

fuck man ya im a parinoid mother fucker man shit hah im a tweaker i havnt slept for like um shit i duno last monday fuck man im fukcin getin a quad tomarow it highlight of month fuck ta um oh ya sum one told me that are skool is cheap and only gets gods that smell can cacaoin herowin and uh weed and ya uh ya lol so i geuse the can shit all my smell

Re-read this sober..you will never hit that pipe again after that

fuck bro

Reason number 14,386 why therunner no longer does drugs.

what can you say to this but :stupid:

• 3 weeks later...