Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY@IKON reviews

Hey everyone .. it was a good night for the most part .. just for you who were looking for me .. i was dressed as a COW .. i had the full cow costume with utters and everything . hehe . it was so much fun to dance with it ..

i liked Danny Tanaglia's music .. definitely the guy knows how to mix it .. even tho i did not like when he drops down and then go up again .. kina killed it for me those times .. but overall some solid good music

it was fun meeting all of you .. argdisel, drewminati, kitty, digital, rudy, nybeauty, actingitup, silver, mscrew, emjay, ricky, chastity, mike, beataka, ibrandon and of course my lovely beutiful and talented kimee .. and many more that i cant remember their names (sorry v. hard to remember all those CP names) ..

karisma and bassboy .. too bad we did not meet .. well .. all u had to do was to look for a COW .. hehe .. if u asked kimee she would have told u .. anyway .. happy birthday again and we will meet next time ..

i danced a lot last night .. made cows proud and got a lot of "Got Milk??" comments .. as well as many ppl stopping by commenting on the costume or playing with the utters .. hehe

the crowd wasn’t bad at all .. all kina people and no concentration of any one kind .. their were feeling the music and everyone was moving and there was a good vibe in the room

the main floor was amazing .. the few times i went up to the pink room i heard good music but not many ppl where there .. i guess everyone wanted to hear danny ..

the roof room was a breeze .. great to be there after hours of dancing and get fresh air . i was also plesantely surprised to know they sell food and had few hot dogs .. yummy yummy

saw lots of costumes around ... but enough of them .. saw that girl in bannana and asked her if her name is chiquita .. tarazan (with no chitta!!!) .. greek, gangsters, angels, devils, and many more .. did not see much creativity ..

overall it was a good night .. with lots of dancing and good people ..

peace

the MASK

that night took a lot outta me....

I was basically hangin with my peeps all night and just enjoying the music vs. walking around trying to meet everybody in the place. With that being said...good to see those that I know from the ol skool days like Eddie (where'd you disappear to?), Ronin, Quoth, Marcy, Andy, Brandie, and everyone else that refuses to post on CP.

Freytus was good I thought even though I only heard his last hour of his set. DT came on and I really didnt think he had any type of flow going till 5:30-6...then he started rippin the shit out of the place. left around 9:30 once he started slowing down

The crowd? couldnt have been more Exit until all those people started leaving (coincidentally, around 5:30-6 when Danny started to really play) then it became the VINYL crowd that I missed for the past 3 or so years.

I like Ikon's new setup, but for some reason I cant get rid of the plaguing thought of Exit

hopefully once Danny gets his new residency set up (I'm keeping as hush, hush about this as possible), I'll be making it out to his parties on the regular

I had some severe leg cramps so I decided to bounce. Didn't get to say goodbye to anyone. My body was done.

I would assume so, your shirt was completely soaked from all the sweatin you produced from dancin all night

oh well, nice seein you out again.....be good in London bro and we'll keep in touch

that night took a lot outta me....

I was basically hangin with my peeps all night and just enjoying the music vs. walking around trying to meet everybody in the place. With that being said...good to see those that I know from the ol skool days like Eddie (where'd you disappear to?), Ronin, Quoth, and everyone else that refuses to post on CP.

Freytus was good I thought even though I only heard his last hour of his set. DT came on and I really didnt think he had any type of flow going till 5:30-6...then he started rippin the shit out of the place. left around 9:30 once he started slowing down

The crowd? couldnt have been more Exit until all those people started leaving (coincidentally, around 5:30-6 when Danny started to really play) then it became the VINYL crowd that I missed for the past 3 or so years.

I like Ikon's new setup, but for some reason I cant get rid of the plaguing thought of Exit

hopefully once Danny gets his new residency set up (I'm keeping as hush, hush about this as possible), I'll be making it out to his parties on the regular

Bro, you shoulda went to Boston for the parade.

I had so much fun. I was dressed as the bee btw. It was good meeting everyone (kimmee, mask, and many more). Silverbull...our costumes are set for next year. ;) Too bad you had to leave early. See everyone thanksgiving eve.

ckord .. it was great meeting you too . i like your bee costume (right??) .. very cute ..

20 min line at 3 am, DT didnt get good till 5 am or so, $40 is steep,

lots of dudes standing on the dance floor not dancing???

at 5 am or so he started to tear it up with a dark Halloween vibe and music got better

Ibiza spoiled me but I had a great time and danced up a storm

left at 7 ish and rain had stopped

I wonder how Ken Ishii was last week in this place?

wow what a night last night..i had a good time never saw ikon packed like that before it was diff for danny playing a big room like that. he was way better at cielo he fucked that set.it was a set for everyone tho last night so thats all good.had a blast dancing all night i still dieying even more now i just got back from crobar.. OMG ......

slower danny for me has alwasy been better danny. Yo fratpat was nice talkin to ya for a bit and meetting the gangsta matt and spekaing here and there and on the coatcheck line. Yo ckord we may haev the costumes set now we just gotta remember to get them lol. This is why i hate workin at 9am cause i have to leave around 8ish when danny starts playing like the danny that i know and love. Even heard kiwi was playing the main floor while danny was running around, nice. KIWI,MANNY,DANNY, its like 6 hubert street taking over. I already know that roxy WILL be much much better musically, cause steve lawler and danny t compliment each others styles lovely. WILL BE A GREAT TIME.

OMG mask i saw you then!! haha, i was on the balcony looking down at all the people dancing at one point, and I was like "damn that cow has moves!!!" :laugh: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

haha .. thanks girl .. dang we did not meet up .. along with bassboy and many other cpers ..

people were asking me where is the mask . and i was like . it is halloween .. i will be something else ..

unless u wanted to see a masked-cow .. hehe

oh well .. util next time i am sure we will meet

happy birthday again ..

peace

the MASK

there were at least like 10 or 15 people wearing your mask at ikon last night i wonder how many people came up to them asking if there were from cp. Good thing you were the cow outfit only person isaw wearing the same thing was my boy nick but he didnt have your makeup on which is what made yor outfit AWESOME.

Good looking black priest review..

I had a wonderful time with all my cp peeps.. There was alot of cp people there but i didn't meet nobody new . I guess it was that damn packed.. Also show how powerful DT is.. He filled that room by 12 30 . amazing..

Like everybody else said his set was much better at cielo . I guess he had to play for the crowd , not for himself.. But he wasn't bad at all .

Much respect to all my cp dancer.. We were fucking shit up.. To bad bull ankle got fucked up . He couldn't keep up with me . sorry man , maybe next time

Where are all the cp girl dancer.. only people i seen getting down was , kim ,betty , and nybeauty . everybody else is like missing..

Anyway can't wait til we all meet again

ill be back but not as a priest, thank god..

ok im going to bed

bye

there were at least like 10 or 15 people wearing your mask at ikon last night i wonder how many people came up to them asking if there were from cp. Good thing you were the cow outfit only person isaw wearing the same thing was my boy nick but he didnt have your makeup on which is what made yor outfit AWESOME.

silver .. i saw a guy wearing a mask backwords (exactly like I usually do lately in clubs) .. so i went to him and asked him where did he get that idea from .. and he was like .. i saw this dude once in avalon and he was wearing this same exact mask backwords . and i loved it .. especially after i saw him dancing .. so i decided to wear this mask same way like that kid ...

i was like .. wow cool man .. i am glad someone finally like my mask idea .. and he was like . holly shit .. that was you . i said yes .. and he goes .. well dude . check this out .. there is a whole bunch of us that are wearing masks tonight after you ..

i was like .. omg .. i am honored ..

i guess i am beginning to have some followers .. hehe