Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright fuckas, who's going to the Miami Book Fair

sheendawg

I'll be down the weekend of the 12th....who else is going to attend? It's my first time, anyone have any thoughts on it? More importantly, who is gonna be at Space, and where is Stefan? :laugh:

i think the bling should attend and write a review. i esp like the book chicken soup and rice and danny the dinosaur.

LMAAAAOOOOO Bling, tell me you are not talking about that little song, "In January it's so niiiiiice...." My friend's little sister and her class did that song in a school play years ago, haven't thought about it til now. :laugh:

I don't know what I am going to do there, but I am a literary agent and a book publishing major, so that's a GOOD-ASS excuse to come down for it AND go to Space! :D

Here is the link to the official site, the events calendar was just posted today, I am going to look at them now. Post what you find interesting, want to attend, or what you'd recommend!

Also, how far away is all of this from South Beach? It seems to be near Space, those are the only two places I know in Florida. LMAO Oh, and y'all betta keep it gully at the polls on Tuesday!!! :laugh:

www.miamibookfair.com

I heard Tiesto is gonna spinning at the book fair and also promoting his new book.. "Pill poppin bitches dancin to my beats". ( a true story)

It's going to be the first time a DJ ever spins at a book fair ! ! !

That Tiesto I tell ya, he really knows how to get invloved with all the crack heads in our community and global events such as the Olympics !!!

LOL

I heard Tiesto is gonna spinning at the book fair and also promoting his new book.. "Pill poppin bitches dancin to my beats". ( a true story)

That Tiesto I tell ya, he really knows how to get invloved with all the crack heads in our community and global events such as the Olympics !!!

LOL

lmao....oh man that's messed up. Anywayz, isn't it in Miami-Dade Community college? I"m here right now and they have all these tents set up and shit. There was one last year here so i'm guessing it's that one.

LOL

:woah2: Pill poppin' bitches???? :laugh: :laugh:

That was good . :pint:

I'll be down the weekend of the 12th....who else is going to attend? It's my first time, anyone have any thoughts on it? More importantly, who is gonna be at Space, and where is Stefan? :laugh:

i don't think i'll be going to the book fair...but it'll be cool to meet up at some point :party:

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN waz up beyotch :)

Coming down to stalk stefan again:confused: :love:

LMAO I just looked on the Space website, I think I may have to dump him and get with Oscar G....he lookin FOINE!!!! :laugh:

Are you coming to the book fair, girl?!

Anyone else see any panels, signings that look good?

LMAO I just looked on the Space website, I think I may have to dump him and get with Oscar G....he lookin FOINE!!!! :laugh:

Are you coming to the book fair, girl?!

Anyone else see any panels, signings that look good?

Yo Oscar G is mine... don't even go there! :laugh:

What dates will you be in town so I can see if I'm going to be here :) Definately wanna hang - been tooo long :pint:

lmao....oh man that's messed up. Anywayz, isn't it in Miami-Dade Community college? I"m here right now and they have all these tents set up and shit. There was one last year here so i'm guessing it's that one.

dude those tents are cool...fucked up thing is that alot of people are stupid and trip over the blocks holding down the tents...