Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that pic in d's profile

Kontrol

yeah, petite gals are cute as fuck

mind you, every now and then i get a craving for a 7 foot tall valkyrie maiden with cleavage you can ski down, but dont we all? lol

and Lorenzo is a has been? I dont even recognize the name...

I thought he was just another loser on the board, like that bbboom guy that i poked fun at a while back...

just like bbboom, i think this guy lorenzo is a good candidate for forced sterilization.

Oh yeah, who doesn't crave the maiden you described? Absolutely, I love petite women. 5'0-5'5, is a sweet height.

And I don't even know anything big he's done since the middle 90's, except for some small time TV things here and there. Mostly I think I've seen him doing late night infomercials.

Just for kicks I just did a Google search on him. He has done a lot of small movies I've never heard of since the early 80's into the 2000's, and some guest shots on TV shows like Fantasy Island and Love Boat in the 70's.

"love that you come to the aid of a lady. "

lol dunno who gave the rep, but it was as much taking a chance to bash an overgrown bully as it was defending a lady :P

people like him just piss me off, saw enough of them in high school

Watch out now...you may start getting called the board's casanova =)

"love that you come to the aid of a lady. "

lol dunno who gave the rep, but it was as much taking a chance to bash an overgrown bully as it was defending a lady :P

people like him just piss me off, saw enough of them in high school

sorry, it was me. i was not aware my sn didn't show up. i'll make sure to add it in the future. :type::)