Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that pic in d's profile

Kontrol

haha, i love how everyone on a message board is a fucking critic. how about if you have the balls to criticize her every feature you post your picture so we could all marvel at how much better looking you are than anybody else. im sure every guy that talked shit has a fucking 8 pack and a 10 inch cock to match it.

You little boys talk so big, but she is hot and you know it... it bugs you that you don't have someone as hot as she is.

Here folks is another stupid whore with her profile plastered from top to bottom in "sexy" images to try and portray a "Cute online vixen". Sorry troll, but take your overbitten buckteeth and waddle those roman column size thighs into the threads with lesbian's going down on eachother only to post "mmmm sexy!"

I dont give a fuck what anyone says, she looks like a great fuck based on that photo. I give her credit for putting it up in the first place. Most people wouldnt dare, but D. doesnt give a fuck what you think! Thats the best part, she is secure enough with herself to share.

weeeeerd !! imo d is hott ... notice how its always the same 3 or 4 cock suckin fags that are always gangin up and talkin shit about peoples pics .. yet they wont put up any of theirs :laugh: homos ?? i think so :laugh:

doesnt she just look like the trashiest whore every? an alcoholic used up fuckhole looks like plus shes too fat and shes all stretched out

What's wrong with being an Alcoholic, or Fat? Fuck man, I'm both!! But at least I know I can't talk shit about anyone (and mean it). and at least I know my falts and I can work on them. Unlike some arrogant fucks that think they are the shit.

why are you done?

It's jus become time consuming

With work, going back to school soon, doing promos and shyt for the car groups with the calendar already out, throwing my parties and promoting again and dancing and booking dancers its jus like madness, so the site is really the last thing on my mind right now. Plus photo shoots take up to 3 hrs and I HATE THEM!! lol

Thats a lie. Words affect everyone.

You also post ugly pics of yourself in pretend sexy outfits, poses, post about pretend sexy topics, and try to act as a bi-sexual hot lesbian to generate attention to yourself.

whereas you are an attention whore of a different breed.

rather than use your looks to generate attention (yeah dee, i do think you're trying to attract attention, but with looks like that, anyone would enjoy that attention) you get attention by bashing people who dont deserve it. you are nothing more than a bully who doesnt realize high school ended long ago (well, maybe for you not so long ago). you get off on trying to make others feel bad, when it's obvious thats the only way you can get attention.

If that really is you in your avatar and the bottom right of the picture in your sig, then how about we analyze YOU?

greasy skin and hair (time for an oil change pal, that shit went out of style before I was even born) I recommend a bar of soap and some decent shampoo, and more than the one shower every june.

your jawline looks lopsided, and your smile crooked.

and is that a pony tail i catch a glimpse of in your avatar? fucking fag.

receding hairline, large sloping forehead and heavy brow ridge. I wouldnt be surprised to look at your hands and find heavy calluses on your knuckles.

and then judging by your facial features and verbal patterns from your posts, I would say that you are an arrogant swaggering buffoon, most likely a mysoginist, little more than a high school education, most likely grew up as white trailer trash.

I personally think the best thing you could do for the gene pool is to remove yourself from it. You are the floating piece of shit in the public pool that is the world. Do us all a favor, smear your balls in fish paste, and dangle them in a pool of hungry pirhannas.

whereas you are an attention whore of a different breed.

rather than use your looks to generate attention (yeah dee, i do think you're trying to attract attention, but with looks like that, anyone would enjoy that attention) you get attention by bashing people who dont deserve it. you are nothing more than a bully who doesnt realize high school ended long ago (well, maybe for you not so long ago). you get off on trying to make others feel bad, when it's obvious thats the only way you can get attention.

If that really is you in your avatar and the bottom right of the picture in your sig, then how about we analyze YOU?

greasy skin and hair (time for an oil change pal, that shit went out of style before I was even born) I recommend a bar of soap and some decent shampoo, and more than the one shower every june.

your jawline looks lopsided, and your smile crooked.

and is that a pony tail i catch a glimpse of in your avatar? fucking fag.

receding hairline, large sloping forehead and heavy brow ridge. I wouldnt be surprised to look at your hands and find heavy calluses on your knuckles.

and then judging by your facial features and verbal patterns from your posts, I would say that you are an arrogant swaggering buffoon, most likely a mysoginist, little more than a high school education, most likely grew up as white trailer trash.

I personally think the best thing you could do for the gene pool is to remove yourself from it. You are the floating piece of shit in the public pool that is the world. Do us all a favor, smear your balls in fish paste, and dangle them in a pool of hungry pirhannas.

:bowdown: Took the words right outta my mouth

yeah, petite gals are cute as fuck

mind you, every now and then i get a craving for a 7 foot tall valkyrie maiden with cleavage you can ski down, but dont we all? lol

and Lorenzo is a has been? I dont even recognize the name...

I thought he was just another loser on the board, like that bbboom guy that i poked fun at a while back...

just like bbboom, i think this guy lorenzo is a good candidate for forced sterilization.