spirit-1106-b.gif

Free Love Saturdays presents Sex in the City

Saturday, November 6th, 2004

Doors open at 10pm. 21 and over.

Main Floor music by

JONATHAN PETERS

Soul Room music by

SKI-HI

At Spirit Nightclub in NYC, now home to Peters famous Saturday night parties, you can experience the evolution of one of the most innovative artists of his time; and expect the return of all the original elements that made dance music one of the biggest scenes worldwide.

$25 reduced on the Clubplanet guestlist ($30 reg).

http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/?gl=1577

Spirit

530 West 27th Street

(btw 10th & 11th Avenues)

why are the theme parties so close together.? halloween just passed and there is another theme party two weeks later ?? what a way to burn out a party

I agree...I am looking forward to going on a night that's not a theme party, but they are making every weekend a theme party...basically it is just an excuse to charge more money.

I agree...I am looking forward to going on a night that's not a theme party, but they are making every weekend a theme party...basically it is just an excuse to charge more money.

sound factory use to do the same thing

Will this be the sex in the city HBO or TBS version?

seems weak to me

I think the return of theme parties on a regular basis is wonderful. It has created an element of entertainment along with non-stop dancing. It also provides a platform for individuals to "dress up" and have some much needed fun after a long and hard work week.

Expect to see HOME rippin up an amazing stage performance along side JPs relentless barrage of beats.