Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My opinions on Bush & USA: whats yours?

oldtimer, thank you...

thank you for NOT BEING AN IDIOT!..

i, on behalf of america would like to say. you kick ass for not being dumb..lol

wow!!! that is the nicest thing anyone on cp has ever said to me.. **tear**

hmmm... another 4 years of bush in office... i've always wanted to invest in some kinda stock... now is my big chance.. halliburton here i come... i predict HUGE gains in halliburton stock... once iraq is rebuilt, we'll go demolish another innocent country.. woot!!!

i came the the conclusion months ago that bush was going to win. Lately though, seeing the recent poles, a little ray of hope shined through that MAYBE kerry could pull it off. Now its looking bad for kerry and i cant beleive how stupid the majority of ameirca is. If you look at the map, all states with major cities voted AGAINST bush(CALI,NY,WASHINGTON,ILLINOIS,etc) then you go to the midwest (where its all hicks) and they are all bush nuts.

NY <~~has balls. 911 happened to us, our families, our economy, etc etc . Yet, 90% of us dont buy this terrorism bullshit. This constant fear and paranoia coming from the govt. trying to scare us into voting republican. but the states that would NEVER get attacked happen to be filled with tobacco spitting hillbillies totally falling for all this shit. (haha who remembers the scene in moores movie where all the people in that small town -rapatapa were terrified saying, of course we think the terrorists would attack here...we have our spaghetti dinner at this resteraunt every tuesday. They might try to get us there..) give me a break. I hate to use that movie as a reference, but some things tend to show how stupid some of the americans are.

"

i said the same exact thing at dinner to my family tonight...we were attacked not any of the southern mid west states where all the hillbillies live...Our bulidings were knocked down and we still told bush to get lost...unfortunatley the rest of the country cant see through the lies and the bullshit and the reality is that a democratc from the northeast probally wont win an election uless they take some drastic stands...

exactly...if they don't trust Kerry why the fuck would they trust Bush?! He can't even put a sentence together! arrrrgh! I can't believe we are officially facing four more years of Bush....this is too depressing to think about :yuck:

i know and now they control most of the govt...

social security watch out and also look out for oil drilling to begin in alaska instead of loooking for alternative sources of energy

heres my opinion he won on

1)tax cuts

2)character

3)people knew he did not lie about iraq... britain,russia,poland, and saudis all said sadaam had wmd

4)unemployment is extremly low 5.5%

5)success in afghanistan

6)war in iraq

7)no terror attacks in america since 9/11

8)kept his word never changed his opinion ...only democrats did when they saw iraq not going smoothly

9)no child left behind

10)gay marriage

i came the the conclusion months ago that bush was going to win. Lately though, seeing the recent poles, a little ray of hope shined through that MAYBE kerry could pull it off. Now its looking bad for kerry and i cant beleive how stupid the majority of ameirca is. If you look at the map, all states with major cities voted AGAINST bush(CALI,NY,WASHINGTON,ILLINOIS,etc) then you go to the midwest (where its all hicks) and they are all bush nuts.

NY <~~has balls. 911 happened to us, our families, our economy, etc etc . Yet, 90% of us dont buy this terrorism bullshit. This constant fear and paranoia coming from the govt. trying to scare us into voting republican. but the states that would NEVER get attacked happen to be filled with tobacco spitting hillbillies totally falling for all this shit. (haha who remembers the scene in moores movie where all the people in that small town -rapatapa were terrified saying, of course we think the terrorists would attack here...we have our spaghetti dinner at this resteraunt every tuesday. They might try to get us there..) give me a break. I hate to use that movie as a reference, but some things tend to show how stupid some of the americans are.

Internationally, the world didnt hate america, they hated our govt reps. When i was overseas this summer, all ii kept hearing was, listen- we dont agreee with the decisions your govt is making, we dont blame the people because you didint know this would happen. BUT NOW AFTER ALL THE SHIT THAT BUSH HAS PUT US THROUGH, FOR US TO STILLLLLL VOTE FOR HIM, LOOKS REALLY FUCKING BAD.

The rest of the world is going to turn around and say -"see, apprarently the americans DO support this moron, so they are just as bad for agreeing with his hitler like methods"

and dont say FUCK the rest of the world..BECAUSE AMERICA NEEDS TO LEARN THAT WE DONT OWN EARTH AND ITS PEOPLE. IF 90% OF THE WORLD THINKS WHAT WE ARE DOING IS WRONG, WE SHOULDNT JUST SAY..FUCK THEM. WE SHOULD SAY..HMM MAYBE THEY HAVE A POINT. BUT NOO AMERICANS CAN BE TOO AROGANT AND TOO IGNORANT. WE ARENT THE WORLDS LEADERS AND WE HAVE TO STOP LOOKING AT OTHER COUNTRIES AS 3RD PARTY CITIZENS OF EARTH. HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU PEOPLE BUT WITH THE EUROPEAN UNION GETTING STRONGER, AMERICA IS SOON TO BE #2 IN 10-20 YEARS. THEIR ECONOMY IS RIPPING OURS APART,THEY ARE MORE EDUCATED, AND NOBODY REALLY HAS PROBLEMS WITHT HEM. ALL THE STRIKES ARE AGAINST US. SO LETS STOP BEING COCKY ASSHOLES AND START LISTENING TO WHAT THE WORLD HAS TO SAY,WHETHER ITS A POLITICAL PARTY IN ITALY OR A GROUP OF TERRORISTS. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP TERROR IS BY UNDERSTANDING THEIR REASONS. (AND DONT SAY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL CRAZY KILLERS, -I DONT AGREE WITH THEIR METHODS, BUT WE HAVE KILLED HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST DAILY OVER THE YEARS AND NOBODY CARES...BUT THEN 911 HAPPENS-AND WE FEEL VIOLATED(WHICH WE SHOULD)...BUT HOW DO YOU THINK THE PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST FEEL WHEN WE KILL ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE ALL THE TIME OVER THE DECADES..HMM COULD WE HAVE FUELED TERROR? AND IS VOTING BUSH REALLY HELPING?

PS- dont bash me, im just saying my opinions, if you disagree, tell me why and give me reasons, i would like a nice intellectual debate on this post. no comments like "YOUR STUPID, IF YOU HATE AMERICA.>LEAVE"

first off we have saved muslims time again

1)helped the afghans defeat russia

2)saved kuwait from iraq

3)stopped the ethnic cleansing in bosnia (christians slaughtering muslims)

What the fuck are you talking about????

we send more money and feed more nations and help with aids funding in africa more than any other nation on earth

What about how we destroyed communism in europe and ended the cold war liberating thousands from poland to russia?

what about the afghanistan women who we liberated to vote for thefirst time in there lives?

Do you realize that japan,poland,england,italy, etc all wanted bush to win again?

why are we the only country really speaking out about the ethnic slaughter of 500,000 + in the sudan right now?

not only do we get fucked over and spit on by most countrys we have helped but your stupid enough to buy it

also our economy is desimating the EU"s what on earth are you talking about france"s unemployment is fuckin 12% ...the EU has a gdp of 2% a year ...Ours is 4.7% a quarter

Do i sound like a clueless hillbilly ....get a fuckin clue

The one thing I learned from this election is that the majority of this country is inhabited by fundamental right-wing christian fanatics who are ALMOST as bad as muslim extremists. Living in NYC where the vast majority of people are liberal, it's really hard to know this unless you've actually lived out there in those Bible Belt states, which is why we're hearin this "how can someone be stupid enuff to vote for bush" mentality. All the hillbillies in this country, clueless or not, share the same hardcore moral values of the Bible that Bush does and that's why he won. We can make fun of these "clueless hillbillies" and call em all the names we want, the bottom line is they make up the majority of this country. So get out your cowboy hats and buy your NASCAR tickets, cuz we got Bush for another 4 years. God help us.

first off we have saved muslims time again

1)helped the afghans defeat russia

2)saved kuwait from iraq

3)stopped the ethnic cleansing in bosnia (christians slaughtering muslims)

What the fuck are you talking about????

we send more money and feed more nations and help with aids funding in africa more than any other nation on earth

What about how we destroyed communism in europe and ended the cold war liberating thousands from poland to russia?

what about the afghanistan women who we liberated to vote for thefirst time in there lives?

Do you realize that japan,poland,england,italy, etc all wanted bush to win again?

why are we the only country really speaking out about the ethnic slaughter of 500,000 + in the sudan right now?

not only do we get fucked over and spit on by most countrys we have helped but your stupid enough to buy it

also our economy is desimating the EU"s what on earth are you talking about france"s unemployment is fuckin 12% ...the EU has a gdp of 2% a year ...Ours is 4.7% a quarter

Do i sound like a clueless hillbilly ....get a fuckin clue

lafffff... its all bullshit where do you get your information from the Fox?

tell me why give me a good reason......

a fucking OiL War.... :vomit2:

The one thing I learned from this election is that the majority of this country is inhabited by fundamental right-wing christian fanatics who are ALMOST as bad as muslim extremists. Living in NYC where the vast majority of people are liberal, it's really hard to know this unless you've actually lived out there in those Bible Belt states, which is why we're hearin this "how can someone be stupid enuff to vote for bush" mentality. All the hillbillies in this country, clueless or not, share the same hardcore moral values of the Bible that Bush does and that's why he won. We can make fun of these "clueless hillbillies" and call em all the names we want, the bottom line is they make up the majority of this country. So get out your cowboy hats and buy your NASCAR tickets, cuz we got Bush for another 4 years. God help us.

lol True.... another 4 more years of our lives wasted

you are all too young or too fucking dumb to understand whats going on. For some reason you all seem to think you know better than the people who work for the CIA and FBI and other security agencys. Perhaps you would like 9/11 to repeat itself? Armchair quarterbacks and hindsight judges are the Dems. Fact: If fuckin Clinton, the worst president in the history of the United States wouldve taken Osama when the Sudan offerred him to us after the USS Cole bombing the chances of 9/11 happening are a lot slimmer than they were having Clinton pass on taking Osama into custody you stupid, easily mislead by the media idiots, the world would be lot better off and different if that wouldve happened. While you sit there and second geuss people whose lives revolve around the daily task of making America safe for us, think about it, Clinton could've removed Osama from the face of the earth and he said 'no thank you'. For a bright guy with a photographic memory he sure displayed a complete lack of character and intelligence while in office and all he will be remebered for is his cunt wife and the fact he turned Sudan down for OSama;s capture afte he alreadyknew he was a threat while Monica was sucking his dick in the oval office. Fuckin Democrats when will you ever learn? Perhaps you should particiapte in more obstructionist policies to prevent good legislature form helong American society but thank god the Huse and the Senate wont have that douchebag democrat in office,DAschell, alarge reason why the war on terrorism is having such a negative effect onthe economy,a war that, to a lrage extent, couldve been prevented byClinton with lil or no effort. :vomit2:

you all sound so naive that I think you watched "fahrenheit 9/11" and didnt realize it was propaganda and not a documentary.

Just like Mel Gibson was there when Jesus died and "the passion of christ' was realistic, lol fuckin lol, thats ok you all havent been voting for long and probably just dont know what the hell you are talking about and probably dont have an Uncle in the CIA like I do, a late uncle may he rest in peace, Gintaras Bliuvas, "Jamie": the "Butcher of Saigon".

I didn't read all three pages of this thread so my post may seem kinda random, but as most of you are, i am SO UPSET Bush got another 4 years... we are now going to have to unravel now 8 years of damage. Plus with a republican House, it's ten times worse.. all those bad decisions will just be passed without a blink of an eye..

what REALLY scares me is that we are using all our forces, have already invested billions of dollars, and used our best military devices-- all for Iraq... what's going to happen if and when North Korea and Iran start to become more threatening than what they already are???? we are militarily (a word? lol) draining ourselves now in Iraq. and the kicker is that no matter what we do in Iraq anyway, they're inevitably going to have a civil war when we leave.

If you look at every domestic issue or foreign policy issue that Bush has changed or issued-- he's fucked it up.. for example, Bush wants to do away with time and a half; in Cali he wants to give minimum-wage jobs to non-citizen mexican immigrants so they can work here, take the money, and use it in mexico, in hopes to boost mexican economy... -- he's taking money away from US citizens, HELLO, our unemployment is an an all-time low, and what about boosting OUR economy?? its decisions like this that make me wonder what the hell Bush is thinking....

:yuck:

i know and now they control most of the govt...

social security watch out and also look out for oil drilling to begin in alaska instead of loooking for alternative sources of energy

That is what really scares me...if he just had control of the presidency it would be bad enough, but the Republicans are now even more powerful in Congress and there is a good chance Bush is going to be appointing 1-4 Supreme Court Justices...so much for checks and balances

the majority of this country is inhabited by fundamental right-wing christian fanatics who are ALMOST as bad as muslim extremists.

Correction.....

They are as bad as muslim extremists.....Who the fuck sits outside an abortion clinic with a rifle and picks off people coming out......and claims they are doing it in the name of God........

you are all too young or too fucking dumb to understand whats going on. For some reason you all seem to think you know better than the people who work for the CIA and FBI and other security agencys. Perhaps you would like 9/11 to repeat itself? Armchair quarterbacks and hindsight judges are the Dems. Fact: If fuckin Clinton, the worst president in the history of the United States wouldve taken Osama when the Sudan offerred him to us after the USS Cole bombing the chances of 9/11 happening are a lot slimmer than they were having Clinton pass on taking Osama into custody you stupid, easily mislead by the media idiots, the world would be lot better off and different if that wouldve happened. While you sit there and second geuss people whose lives revolve around the daily task of making America safe for us, think about it, Clinton could've removed Osama from the face of the earth and he said 'no thank you'. For a bright guy with a photographic memory he sure displayed a complete lack of character and intelligence while in office and all he will be remebered for is his cunt wife and the fact he turned Sudan down for OSama;s capture afte he alreadyknew he was a threat while Monica was sucking his dick in the oval office. Fuckin Democrats when will you ever learn? Perhaps you should particiapte in more obstructionist policies to prevent good legislature form helong American society but thank god the Huse and the Senate wont have that douchebag democrat in office,DAschell, alarge reason why the war on terrorism is having such a negative effect onthe economy,a war that, to a lrage extent, couldve been prevented byClinton with lil or no effort. :vomit2:

You don't even know the intricacies of the facts on the Clinton/Osama situation at the time it was going on. hindsight is always 20/20.. that's why I'm not even going to talk about 9/11 happening on Bush's watch. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one. Its really easy to say "we should have done this"... but the Iraq war was was an obvious mistake from the getgo.

Colin Powell is resigning, and now Rumsfeld is resigning... does this not say anything? :idea:

Correction.....

They are as bad as muslim extremists.....Who the fuck sits outside an abortion clinic with a rifle and picks off people coming out......and claims they are doing it in the name of God........

its great to see intelligent people on this board. Im sick of seeing christian loving -NRA worshipping -arogant - uncultured hicks supporting bush. in my opinion, 95% of the people that support bush, really have NO clue about the rest of the world, odds are they probably never even left this country besides one or 2 trips to europe. So you cant blame them, they've been brainwashed by this USA = #1 mentality. These people seem to think that the rest of the world is below USA. But to be honest, alot of places actually have alot MORE going for it compared to the USA.

Education,Morals,Culture,Open Minds,life experience. Many americans lack that, and all they know about the rest of the world is waht they see on tv.

its great to see intelligent people on this board. Im sick of seeing christian loving -NRA worshipping -arogant - uncultured hicks supporting bush. in my opinion, 95% of the people that support bush, really have NO clue about the rest of the world, odds are they probably never even left this country besides one or 2 trips to europe. So you cant blame them, they've been brainwashed by this USA = #1 mentality. These people seem to think that the rest of the world is below USA. But to be honest, alot of places actually have alot MORE going for it compared to the USA.

Education,Morals,Culture,Open Minds,life experience. Many americans lack that, and all they know about the rest of the world is waht they see on tv.

so true....

I was in France during the time of Clintons public announcement of what happend with Monica......The europeans were laughing at us saying how the hell does this make the news for a MONTH in the states.......

President or not.....these are just ordinary men....Clinton gets his dick sucked....Bush put powder up his nose.......big deal...

Personally, I voted for Bush.

I really dont care to go into any great detail on the issue because I know its only going to turn into a flame war, which it already has...

Im sick of seeing christian loving -NRA worshipping -arogant - uncultured hicks supporting bush. in my opinion, 95% of the people that support bush, really have NO clue about the rest of the world, odds are they probably never even left this country besides one or 2 trips to europe.

I really dont feel I should have to defend my opions to someone who is close minded enough to think 95% of Bush supporters are dumb shmucks. You've already made up your mind so why bother debating?

you all havent been voting for long and probably just dont know what the hell you are talking about and probably dont have an Uncle in the CIA like I do.

Wow.....so you're saying that every member of the CIA and FBI is a republican that voted for Bush???

What if I have an Unlce that's on the Senate....maybe a cousin in the house....please explain wtf that has to do with anything......

exactly, i was in france this past summer and whoever says the french are abnoxious couldnt be more wrong.

i've been there several time, and if you are educated and respectful and mild mannered, they love you and treat you with such kindness and respect. They hate the ugly americans. The types that go around taking pictures at everything..screaming....being loud..no respect for anyone around them, etc etc. Typical american tourists. I would be on the beach with ym gf ..and the second u would hear someone be loud or do something inapropriate, we would turn around and be like: THOSE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE AMERICAN. and we were always right. Another thing, everyone would say " we dont have a problem with your people, its th govt. But this time around they will hate us jsut as much because WE ELECTED HIM AGAIN, after all the lies and damage he has done to the world.

I don't think anyone REALLY liked either of the two candidates. Kinda like South Park...the decision was between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. But I think Bush won for a few main reasons.

1) Incumbent - usually has an edge statistically

2) Values - I think people feel that Bush was more conservative and as a whole, it appears that the country is moving in that direction...And just so you know, I am not saying that Kerry didn't have upstanding values...I just think that more Americans felt Bush's were more in line with their own.

3) From some of the exit polls I saw, Bush improved his vote support from the Latino group by about 10% points from the 2000 election. And considering that they are one of the fastest growing groups in America (also a very spiritual group...ties in with point 2) he gained a lot of ground versus last election...hence Florida was not as close.

4) I think the democratic party needs to re-evaluate itself. Unfortunately it is no longer the "all-inclusive" party of John F Kennedy. Think about this, Arnold spoke at the Republican convention. Arnold is Pro-choice and for Stem cell research which is against party lines. Yet the democrats would never allow a pro-life speaker at a democratic convention. Additioanlly, the democratic Minority Senate leader could not even get re-elected!

Now I know this comes off like I am a Bush supporter. In fact I voted for Kerry. Not because I think Kerry is god's gift to politics. All I was voting for was a change. But I think the above reasons are why things went they way they did. Just my 2 cents!