Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we need more la cp peeps

deepfunk

What?

I'm sorry I'm not good enough anymore.. just because my work only has typewriters and I can only get on after your work hours, doesn't mean that Im not good enough anymore...

I have enough ass for everyone :P..

I wub you deepfunk.. but yeah.. I totally agree!!! :love:

You like talking about your ass way 2 much. ;)

Shall I do a query search of how many times you have mentioned ass?

ass assa ass my ass here's a pic of my ass : ) with the new tattoo :)

it's still healing but it's pretty nice :)

nevermind i don't know how to post the picture im a loser but anyways...

sinrider. .i'm not ignoring you.. i have some ideas but I'll get to you soon! Okay..

oh and ass! I love my ass

ass assa ass my ass here's a pic of my ass : ) with the new tattoo :)

it's still healing but it's pretty nice :)

nevermind i don't know how to post the picture im a loser but anyways...

sinrider. .i'm not ignoring you.. i have some ideas but I'll get to you soon! Okay..

oh and ass! I love my ass

So when am I going to see that ass again? :drool::aright::hoparound

it's true; shorty does talk about her ass a lot. shorty's so cute, though, that she can get away with anything :tongue: !

ok, i think it's time we have another try at a meetup. so far, we've got 3 reliable peeps (shortystar, sinrider, weyes); let's get some of you big talkers to show! the first thing we need to do, though, is to pick a place where everyone can be seen, so that even latecomers can identify the group. the places we've picked in the past were too dark and crowded. there are some well-lit places that are still hip :funny: !

o, sinrider - i still owe you a trip to your site; MY ass has not been doing what it should :worry: ...

it's true; shorty does talk about her ass a lot. shorty's so cute, though, that she can get away with anything :tongue: !

ok, i think it's time we have another try at a meetup. so far, we've got 3 reliable peeps (shortystar, sinrider, weyes); let's get some of you big talkers to show! the first thing we need to do, though, is to pick a place where everyone can be seen, so that even latecomers can identify the group. the places we've picked in the past were too dark and crowded. there are some well-lit places that are still hip :funny: !

o, sinrider - i still owe you a trip to your site; MY ass has not been doing what it should :worry: ...

Yes you do. And I need your help 2.

just been out and about and lurking around. Went and got myself a gf :o Ironically, I've been going out more ever since. Speaking of which, I'm probably going to Godskitchen this Sat to check out "OO" Anyass going? Any reviews of Flemmings from personass experiences? Ass ass ass, assassass ass? You assasins... :D

FOR PETES SAKE !!!! I am here some one want to get to know ME???? I have no friends I am completely new to the area and need to know where to go to clubs and stuff!!!! :)
i think it's about time we try another meetup. i'll start a new thread lbell; just tell me first what day is good for you (at least 2 weeks in advance) and i'll start us a thread :party: !!!