Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we need more la cp peeps

deepfunk

Dayum... I shouldn't have said anything about this PLACE on NLC!! doh! j/k

LOCA..Seriously I Didnt even read that thread HA! Last night in class I was sufferin and I stumbled on the site.and I logged on and was like HOLY CHET is dis the same Queen V :bounce: WOOHOO I know one person on here..LOL!

Come on LA Peeps.. the thing with setting up a meetup is it should be during a weeknight when it's not going to be as busy and this time I'll bring a balloon to sit at the table so you don't have to worry of not locating us!

So I'm down for the next meetup and this time it shall not fail... and deepfunk i'm coming to your place and draggin you out.. :) no if's and's or butttttt's... or should I say .. ass's..

Come on LA Peeps.. the thing with setting up a meetup is it should be during a weeknight when it's not going to be as busy and this time I'll bring a balloon to sit at the table so you don't have to worry of not locating us!

So I'm down for the next meetup and this time it shall not fail... and deepfunk i'm coming to your place and draggin you out.. :) no if's and's or butttttt's... or should I say .. ass's..

let's make it a SUNDAY; my work schedule is irregular in both day and time, but i never work sunday nights :idea: .

and lbell: we'll post pics of ourselves before the meetup!