Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander @ Space

southof5th

Blackstrobe remix of Depeche Mode... Granite and Phunk remix of Blur .. Mark Knight remix of Strings of Life..

Last night was the best time Ive had out in awhile. Pete and Sander provided an Ibiza like set in the patio tag teaming for most of the morning with Roland. Was I really in Ibiza? seemed like it. MAHSSIVE!

Great night indeed!!

Cedric set it up nicely, and Sander came on with a Bang!!...

Very nice set.. had'nt heard him in a while... He sounded Excellent! :cool: Plus the tricks on the DVX jad me trippin out!! very very cool...

*I wish these guys at space were smarter, and made good use of the screens on the sides of the room, right behind the bars... Imagine mad dvx imgs on both sides of the floor!! :drool: that would be awesome!! :hint!!:

Very nice vibe all over, and some very nice looking ladies everywhere! :drunk:

Not bad for an average saturday nite. :D

Peace!!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Blackstrobe remix of Depeche Mode... Granite and Phunk remix of Blur .. Mark Knight remix of Strings of Life..

Last night was the best time Ive had out in awhile. Pete and Sander provided an Ibiza like set in the patio tag teaming for most of the morning with Roland. Was I really in Ibiza? seemed like it. MAHSSIVE!

track id's corutsey of ramon via sms from chicago.

Party was really good...Sander and Pete Tong back 2 back...Roly started the party throwing down big time and then those 2 took over for an hour...sick beats..I loved the track Strings of Life, it made people jump.

Good seeing the usual patio animals; I was gonna leave early but the ladies were out in full effect so I had to stay more time out there. :hat:

Best set in the main room ever...

Those of you who want to talk shit about Sander or don't think Space throws the best party this town has ever seen please speak up now so I can put you on ignore, because you don't have a fukcing clue

It would have been so much better if at the end of your sentence, you would have put a :finger2:

It adds a certain oomph. Try it next time--don't be shy.

All I have to say is INSANE..... I had so much fun, and it couldnt have been a better night for my friends first time... I wish I lived down there to go every weekend....They tore it up in there....and the best feeling is being upstairs and looking up and seeing the sun come up....that is when you know it is a good night....

cant wait to go back....

and belive me it is 38 up here....i am wishing i was still down there!!!!!

Yeah, wish I lived there too. Came in from London for this one and damn how they rocked it. Definitely one of the best patio sets I've heard.

Strings of life has been blowing the roof of Pacha London for months now. Works every time.

:aright:

Glad you had a good time!

This is the best season for the terrace dwn here... and w such good dj's, u just can't go wrong!~ :D

I looove this town! lol

Peace!

Great night indeed!!

Cedric set it up nicely, and Sander came on with a Bang!!...

Very nice set.. had'nt heard him in a while... He sounded Excellent! :cool: Plus the tricks on the DVX jad me trippin out!! very very cool...

*I wish these guys at space were smarter, and made good use of the screens on the sides of the room, right behind the bars... Imagine mad dvx imgs on both sides of the floor!! :drool: that would be awesome!! :hint!!:

Very nice vibe all over, and some very nice looking ladies everywhere! :drunk:

Not bad for an average saturday nite. :D

Peace!!

MP3some - I hear ya on the visuals man! I cam down from Jax to see the show, abso-fucking-lutely great show. Check this out! I do live video/VJ work up here in jax. I did video @ Tiesto on the Bay & Ultra last year. I am talking to Space about trying to get in there doing video either part time or hopefully as a full time resident. I love Miami & will move there if i can justify it. I need people such as yourself to help Space to realize the importance of good video mixing. Keep hinting to Space & I will keep trying on my end.. Later !!

Electrolush --

Best set in the main room ever...

Those of you who want to talk shit about Sander or don't think Space throws the best party this town has ever seen please speak up now so I can put you on ignore, because you don't have a fukcing clue

You mean you don't have me on your "ignore" list yet? Slacker! :D