Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Petition to get rid of Brian1500 and Mystify

Sorry guy I like the 2 of you but I always liked the promotions on the NJ board just because some little bitch CPer couldnt get into a club they probably started bitching

I think we should change the moderators get rid of the 2 above and insert Kosta P

Please reply if you agree the moderators and that DICKWEED DAVE went to far

Please reply

B&B ASSOCIATES

everyone was bitching about how the whole board was promotions...so dave made a promotions board, now everyone is bitching that the promotions threads get moved

lol you guys take this board way too seriously :laugh:

the moderators have nothing to do with it - it's more about the fact that now there's a promotion sub-board

leave me and brian alone! thanks in advance :heart:

Sorry guy I like the 2 of you but I always liked the promotions on the NJ board just because some little bitch CPer couldnt get into a club they probably started bitching

I think we should change the moderators get rid of the 2 above and insert Kosta P

Please reply if you agree the moderators and that DICKWEED DAVE went to far

Please reply

B&B ASSOCIATES

Who gives a shit?

Just curious....how would Kosta make things any better??? All he'd be doing is the same thing as we do now -- moving promotional threads.

This is retarded. If you guys are going to whine like little bitches, take my spot. It really won't ruin my day. :laugh:

Just curious....how would Kosta make things any better??? All he'd be doing is the same thing as we do now -- moving promotional threads.

This is retarded. If you guys are going to whine like little bitches, take my spot. It really won't ruin my day. :laugh:

not really...he would make sure Studio 4 threads don't get mvoed :)

not really...he would make sure Studio 4 threads don't get mvoed :)

hype...you are absolutely correct.

cant wait for this place to open already i was there today and let me fucking tell you ass clowns...you have no clue what youre in store for.....

when are you giving up your gold card or do you want to wait till you try and use it and it gets confiscated?

Alicia my dear I love you dearly and please take no offense to this.

I would not want the title of moderator...just the power to remove the nonsense that goes on here.

But then again I have better things to do with my time.