Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY . . .

eggmok

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I'm still waiting for the right person, thank you very much.

Bro, that is awesome! i have the highest level of respect for you. That really proves that you are truly a real man.

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

"Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them." - Edgar Allan Poe

A MIGHTY TIGHTY WHITEY AND IM SMUGGLIN PLUMBS! (Holy Macaroni)

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

flash.jpg

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Nikki - NO FUCKING WAY!! At 3??? Daaaaaaamn.. How is that possible?????

Rachel - they said $2500.. smile.gif

i swear to god though i don't think his little snake actually spit....i never wanted to say anything to him b/c i didn't want to fuck him up for life, ya know - later on when he has all these sexual hang ups b/c the babysitter used to freak out when he whipped out his willie!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Then you've never changed the diaper of a male baby. Males can have errections at any age and begin to fantasize sexually as early a 6.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Actually kids are loosing it as young as 8! I didnt know little boys could even get hard at that age!!

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

momadance - did you go to greeley?

i graduated there in 96 and from NYU this year!!!!! weird!

MissDiva19@aol.com

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i swear to god though i don't think his little snake actually spit....i never wanted to say anything to him b/c i didn't want to fuck him up for life, ya know - later on when he has all these sexual hang ups b/c the babysitter used to freak out when he whipped out his willie!!

I think the last thing you'd need to worry about is _giving_ him sexual hangups! Can you imagine if no one ever told him to cut it out and 10 years later he's still randomly whipping it out! Yuck!

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

i was 17 1/2 lol just had to include the 1/2 lol but about the 3 yr old ... i can believe that cause i was 4 when i started playing w myself cwm1.gif

------------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

Originally posted by whitneyrmxr:

twelve and he was 28 but i outsmarted him cuz i said i was 16, jeez guys r so dum some times and he even gave me a beer

YOURE A FUCKING WHORE AND YOU MAKE FUN OF MY FRIENDS FOR SAYING THEY LOVE EACHOTHER. HOW DO YOU POST SHIT LIKE THAT

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

17 years old for me.

Today is different though.

I hear all the high school kids on the bus talking, and they talk about how they did this one and did that one. The only thing they talk about is sex.

cwm6.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...