Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drink of Choice?

copahc

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if you have tried Leffe Blond or Franziskahner but you have to!! they blow away the domestic weiss beers I think. i love Hoegaarden too though. ;)

I haven't tried those, but I'll make it a point to do so... The thing I like about Brooklyn (besides the fact that it is quality) is that since it's made in Williamsburg, you're getting the freshest beer possible. That's why I actually like Blanche better than Hoegaarden. Although if I went to Belgium and had Hoegaarden there I'm sure it would be much better...

If you have nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon, you should head over to the brewery itself. (www.brooklynbrewery.com) They have happy hour from 1-5. You can take a tour and it's only $2.50 for a 10 ounce cup. It's a great way to get toasted really cheaply... They also let you bring in food and order stuff there... :pint:

PS: Where can I get the Leffe Blond or Franziskahner?

That's why I actually like Blanche better than Hoegaarden. Although if I went to Belgium and had Hoegaarden there I'm sure it would be much better...

had it in europe(england)... not belgium but close enough. It was fresh and yeah it was alot better.

Am i the only one who likes gin on the rocks? the alcoholics drink of choice!

Stymie almost passed out from the smell of my drink at sully

scotch on the rocks is the alkies choice imo...

but like i said double absolute mandarin on the rocks is only 69 calories... so its the dieters choice too~!

....i cant believe you didnt say vodka....

*looks at shattered heart pieces on floor*

i dont really order vodka drinks when im out ..unless i have a bottle...or in a shot...id rather stick to ordering beers and shots.....but you know about my love for vodka nonetheless ;)