Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cell Phone features you actually USE...

iamme

u should get what DarrelG has then... Nokia 6820. full keyboard and very compact design...

what service do u have again?? and does it cost extra to be able to check your email?

darrellg's phone is hottttt...but its at&t...i use verizon...my company bought me the crackberry and they pay the data side...i just pay the phone side...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i had speakerphone. But i do have a VX6000, and i use

--camera

--text

--scheduler

--voice recorder

--as a clock

--download ringers. right now i have billy idol white wedding, Dr. Dre Dre Day, Outkast Roses, Tears 4 Fears head over heels,, and 50 cent in da club

ascent_back_blue.jpg

The first devices, costing a staggering 24,000 euros ($21,240), will be cased in platinum, display a sapphire crystal glass screen and offer a sound as clear as a Mozart symphony, Vertu said in connection with the company's launch in Paris during the fashion show week.

i don't use shit on my phone except to call ppl and txt ppl, and the calculator every once in awhile...

sucks, cause i have sprint and every damn phone they have now is a camera phone and i don't care for that shit.. my old phone had it, took pics maybe the first month i had the phone, and stopped.. the new phone i got last week, i can take pics and now even videos, splendid... who the fuck needs that on a phone?

i don't use shit on my phone except to call ppl and txt ppl, and the calculator every once in awhile...

sucks, cause i have sprint and every damn phone they have now is a camera phone and i don't care for that shit.. my old phone had it, took pics maybe the first month i had the phone, and stopped.. the new phone i got last week, i can take pics and now even videos, splendid... who the fuck needs that on a phone?

:werd:

shit is fucking usless........how bout the make the god damn reception better on the fucking things instead of putting all these retard toys on them :rolleyes:

i would want a mix of a PDA and small flip phone.

good scheduler

ability to write memo's and record voice memos

email (but this costs :mad: )

calculator

speakerphone

phone book

IM and games would be a plus...

all the schedulers ive seen are very basic...

i would want a mix of a PDA and small flip phone.

good scheduler

ability to write memo's and record voice memos

email (but this costs :mad: )

calculator

speakerphone

phone book

IM and games would be a plus...

all the schedulers ive seen are very basic...

I use nothing on my cell phone but to call people and text messages every now and again- somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 a month.