Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Salvia

xxboxx

Salvia is awesome but i would recomend you have a "sitter" with you on your first time. Alot of peope, will see stuf that isnt there. I ve recently tried the 5x extract and I felt like time had stopped and everything i saw was melting together. The good thing about is it lasts about 5 -10 minutes. Afterwards you'll feel slightly dis-oriented but should feel fine within 30 min. I found it changes my perspective for a few days afterwards. Some people have reported feeling like they were transported back to their other past lives. Salvia should be treated with respect and more as a mediitaional tool. I do not condone this as a party drug. I recomend you read people's eperiences from forums like The Vaults of Erowid so you could see what your in for.

i dont do drugs to party, i do them to escape and open my mind and give my brain a little vacation. Salvia sounds interesting, but it worries me. Especially the whole PAST LIFE thing or being disoriented for a few days. I dont know if i can handle that..if you told me that i trip for 10 min but then go back to normal as if i never smoekd it..i would try it. but many people say the experience stays with u.

i dont do drugs to party, i do them to escape and open my mind and give my brain a little vacation. Salvia sounds interesting, but it worries me. Especially the whole PAST LIFE thing or being disoriented for a few days. I dont know if i can handle that..if you told me that i trip for 10 min but then go back to normal as if i never smoekd it..i would try it. but many people say the experience stays with u.

no, your not dis-oriented for a few days at all, i meant you have a better perspective on life and somewhat happier for a few days. The more intense "trips" are on the more powerful extracts. salvia extract concentrates the salvia leaves . ther are 5x,10x,15x, and 20x this is the best way to smoke it . If you do try it. I recomend the 5x. I will be trying the 10x next week and Im a little anxious since im not going to have someone to watch over me but i beleive i should be ok.

please share your experience..

im tempted to try it..

whats better? smoking it or digesting?

the best way is to smoke the extract,preferably with a water pipe, im fine with a regular glass pipe myself, the key is to inhale the smoke and hold it for as long as possible, so far ive only needed two good hits ,it always seems like the first dosent do a thing but after i release the second puff, thats it ...... Im immersed in some other dimension , after having tried most other psychadelics: acid, shrooms etc , I enjoy this better for the fact I get that "feeling" but for a brief moment. I am fairly new to salvia as I first tried it three weeks ago but will be experimenting a little more with it to learn from my experiences. anyone willing to try I can only advise to read as many experiences that people have had. some have not been as pleasant . setting is the key : some suggest taking it in a dimly lit room, with soft ambient music playing or none at all. first time i took it i felt i was in a forest and their were beings there with me.

I smoked this shit when I was in Holland once and Holy Uncontrollable Laughter Batman!

I thought I was going to piss myself from laughing so hard. The thing about it, I thought this stuff was like weed. So I packed the pipe and away we went. I was in the back seat of the car and it first I was all alone, and then the clowns, monkeys, bears, hookers, anything and everything was right there with me. I laughed so fucking hard. And then I came down. In like 10 min I was flatlined. Still felt a bit disoriented, but not high. We drove to McDonalds and I took a coulple big hits before walking inside and the high was a bit different. I felt isolated and didn't want to talk to the people taking my order (plus theywere all speaking dutch) and I just sat there, staring at the menu board. ANd then it hit, I began this uncontrolable laughter spree that lasted for about ten min. Eyes watering and I couldn't even talk I was laughing so hard.

I think I smoked about 3 grams that day but it felt like I smoked a pound of weed. Abut two to three hours after the last toke everything was back to normal, so I thought. But my head was still somewhere else for a few days.

It felt very addicting to me, almost like crack - because 10 min later, you're sucking the pipe cock once again.

ive read about bad trips. Feelings like your being ripped apart. people claim their soul was on fire. really dramativc stuff like that, So i guess the main question is. Is i worth the risk? is a good trip so enlightening that you would risk having a shit experience just to walk away with the benefits of the good experience?