Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My farewell email

Felix_Leiter

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making my experience at xxxxxxx a very positive one. I will never forget this place. It comes time in one's life when change is needed. I feel that my time for change has arrived. I feel very privileged to have worked with each and everyone of you. We really have a lot of great people here that have helped me grow as an individual. I wish much success to all of you. I will miss everyone and I do hope you all keep in touch. If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

God Bless,

Ante

Dear Douchebags,

You are all bunch of fucking morons. From the first day I set foot in this office I realized that you are all the most boring, incompetent, and useless people I have ever met. Except for you Kathy...you rock. I feel as though I have somehow gotten more dumb, dull, and worthless just by being in your presence.

Well my friends, its time i cut away this tumor, which is all of you, and start improving my life and myself. I hope you all step in a pile of pooh on your way home this evening.

Regards,

I fucking hate you all. (not you Kathy)

Dear Douchebags,

You are all bunch of fucking morons. From the first day I set foot in this office I realized that you are all the most boring, incompetent, and useless people I have ever met. Except for you Kathy...you rock. I feel as though I have somehow gotten more dumb, dull, and worthless just by being in your presence.

Well my friends, its time i cut away this tumor, which is all of you, and start improving my life and myself. I hope you all step in a pile of pooh on your way home this evening.

Regards,

That was great... I needed the laugh... :aright:

Dear Douchebags,

Regards,

Take it easy bro.....go easy! come on count with me 1 2 3 4 breath 5 6 7 8 9 10 breath. You got it keep going. :bounce:

Dear Douchebags,

Regards,

nigga said pooh! bwhahhahahahaahah