Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men in uniform.....question for the ladies!!!

mdel210201

What is it with men in uniform........? I mean when I am at work and walking around with my firefighter uniform women go crazy.....I mean I could probably sleep with a ton of girls just cause of the uniform. Please comment why this is ladies.

I definately love a fireman. All those hard muscles and just knowing that man puts himself in danger for the rest of us is so sexy. I loved the men in the movie Ladder 49.

What is it with men in uniform........? I mean when I am at work and walking around with my firefighter uniform women go crazy.....I mean I could probably sleep with a ton of girls just cause of the uniform. Please comment why this is ladies.

Someplace at home I have a ton of fireman pictures in various states of undress if you would like me to share them with you.

I definately love a fireman. All those hard muscles and just knowing that man puts himself in danger for the rest of us is so sexy. I loved the men in the movie Ladder 49.

So what about the out of shape firefighters without all of those hard muscles that you speak of. Because I have to tell you, I see an awful lof of them.

i like men in *some* uniforms.....for me it signifies strength and power which is a big turn on for me.... :)

i DEF had a thing for firefighters... oof

i remember my first semester of college i was seeing a guy, and i told him to go out and get the whole fireman getup.. sexxy

i usta think the army thing was kinda hot, but then i briefly dated a sergeant in the army.. and he turned out to be a huge psychopath so my fetish died out once i gave him the boot

i DEF had a thing for firefighters... oof

i remember my first semester of college i was seeing a guy, and i told him to go out and get the whole fireman getup.. sexxy

i usta think the army thing was kinda hot, but then i briefly dated a sergeant in the army.. and he turned out to be a huge psychopath so my fetish died out once i gave him the boot

u have to be careful with military guys some are nuts...case in point NAVY SEALS!!! i know 3 of them and they are all seriously nuts